Game pass issue

Discus and support Game pass issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought a new xbox series x. I’m from Bulgarian and in “Country and region” there is no option to change it to Bulgaria, it’s on United... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Андрей Илиев, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Game pass issue

Hi! I just bought a new xbox series x. I’m from Bulgarian and in “Country and region” there is no option to change it to Bulgaria, it’s on United States. I’m guessing due to this even when I enter my correct billing/card information it’s rejected and I can’t purchase game pass. Any idea how to fix the issue?

:)

Андрей Илиев, Jan 25, 2023
  2. A1exCh Win User

Issues with game pass

I forgot to comment that I already tried removing and re-downloading my account in my xbox but that solution did not work.
  3. Pat_0303 Win User

Game Pass issues

Hi, try what Robert said. It worked for me!
  4. robert_harmon Win User

Game Pass issues

I just got off the phone with them and they basically had to cancel my subscription, refund the money, then subscribe again; took around 20 min. It took them several hours to call back though, but it's working again. The lady was nice and helpful too.
    If you're on PC you can take advantage of the $1 a month sign up again.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Game Pass issues

Hey Pat

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use your Xbox subscription benefits.

This is currently a known issue, and in order to get this resolved, we recommend attempting to remove your payment instrument
    and then re-adding it
    to your account. Additionally, I would recommend that you remove your account and re-add it
    onto your console as well.

However, if this does not help alleviate this problem, I would implore you to Contact Xbox Customer Support as they would be able to assist you further on this matter.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left-hand side under Xbox.
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Payment & billing
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support
    I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. robert_harmon Win User

Game Pass issues

Just got the same thing, came here to see whats going on. I was charged on the 14th, and could play last night, but for some reason is just says "Play with Gamepass" under everything.

Edit - Says my payment is "Pending" under my Microsoft account since the 15th, but my bank account was charged and the money taken out
Thema:

Game pass issue

1. Game pass issue - Similar Threads - Game pass issue

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Issue with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game pass: I am trying to play the game nba2k24 with one of my friends yet anytime I try to play with him he gets a pop up that says "choose the plan that's right for you" with the option of game pass...
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098
  6. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  7. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  9. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  10. Issues purchasing from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues purchasing from xbox game pass: xbox game pass wont let me buy anything just get a message saying they have disabled purchases from the current region when i look on the find out more it think im in russia lol despite being a uk...