game pass is not displayed

Discus and support game pass is not displayed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I bought the game pass via browser but when I rent in windows store, it does not display. could you tell me the reason? thanks for listening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaurentDegimbe, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. game pass is not displayed


    Hello

    I bought the game pass via browser but when I rent in windows store, it does not display.

    could you tell me the reason?

    thanks for listening

    :)
     
    LaurentDegimbe, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. SeaReaper2
    SeaReaper2 Guest
    XBOS-1002 83fbf95f-65e1-4449-a624-c45a19935d73 Error Code

    Hello I get the error code always displayed when I have entered a purchased XBOX Game Pass Code and want to redeem. Unfortunately, I can not continue.
     
    SeaReaper2, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Assassin's Creed 4 Season Pass -- Kraken Ship Pack not displaying in additional content

    [table][tr][td]I purchased the season pass for AC4 for XBOX One. I installed the season pass through the additional content menu in-game and it successfully installed. The Freedom Cry DLC is listed as coming soon in additional content. However, the Kraken Ship pack is not displayed at all and thus, I can't download/install it. Any resolution? Thanks.[/td][/tr][/table]
     
    CimmerianRage, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

    game pass is not displayed

    Hi Unendell,

    The game pass license might not properly apply to your account that is why it is not displaying when trying to rent it from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. They can definitely check your
    account to see if it has the game pass license. To contact them, you may click the link below:

    Xbox Chat Support

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
     
    Wilfred Mac, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My bought games on xbox changed to "Game Pass" sourced games

    If a game is on Game Pass regardless of whether or not you own it it will display the Game Pass label
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

    game pass is not displayed

    Hi Unendell,

    The game pass license might not properly apply to your account that is why it is not displaying when trying to rent it from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. They can definitely check your
    account to see if it has the game pass license. To contact them, you may click the link below:

    Xbox Chat Support

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  7. AwR23 Win User

    game pass quests not displaying

    I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution?
    Give it a few days, and check that your region lets you do quests
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    game pass quests not displaying

    You may need to sign out and sign back in again. Game Pass FAQ may assist you.
  9. pawncrackers Win User

    game pass quests not displaying

    I would hold off on earning achievements, until you see the Quests appear in coming days. Sometimes this happens, and we can only be patient for everything to synchronise. Time zones can be a factor in this, so just keep an eye on it.

    L
Thema:

game pass is not displayed

Loading...
  1. game pass is not displayed - Similar Threads - game pass displayed

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.: It goes out of square and doesn't fit with the screen from my cell phone. The app works well until I run the streaming, then it falls out of the screen size of my mobile making it impossible to...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Android display issue

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Android display issue: The mobile app seems to be zoomed in and off center. Was fine a month ago, now the UI and games do not display properly. This is happening on my Samsung S8+ and my S10 lite. Cleared app data,...