Game pass is **** bulshit

Discus and support Game pass is **** bulshit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got the game pass and downloaded the division and i cant play it it wont open game the game it doesnt do anything when i click on it it acts like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stonedburrit68, Jun 14, 2018.

  1. Game pass is **** bulshit


    just got the game pass and downloaded the division and i cant play it it wont open game the game it doesnt do anything when i click on it it acts like it going to load the game and then goes black and just goes back to the xbox home page so why do i pay
    for this **** if its not evn goin to work

    :)
     
    stonedburrit68, Jun 14, 2018
    #1
  2. j2e7r0o4en
    j2e7r0o4en Guest
    Issue in Purchasing Xbox 360 Games Using On Xbox Live Store

    Or you know microsoft could just stop with their bulshit and just give everbody the free games with gold they promise
     
    j2e7r0o4en, Jun 14, 2018
    #2
  3. LittleOx82
    LittleOx82 Guest
    REWARDS FOR SEPT.

    Here it is Nov. and I still haven't got my rewards for Sept. Whts the bulshit lie this time. I want to hear this.
     
    LittleOx82, Jun 14, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Game pass is **** bulshit

    Try resetting your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it on and try again.

    If that doesn’t work uninstall it then reinstall it. I know it’s not the ideal thing to do, but it should work if all else fails.
     
    brandiesel1, Jun 16, 2018
    #4
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Game pass is **** bulshit

    Try resetting your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it on and try again.

    If that doesn’t work uninstall it then reinstall it. I know it’s not the ideal thing to do, but it should work if all else fails.
  6. j2e7r0o4en Win User

    Issue in Purchasing Xbox 360 Games Using On Xbox Live Store

    Or you know microsoft could just stop with their bulshit and just give everbody the free games with gold they promise
  7. Patjededood BE Win User

    World War II vs. Modern Games

    I like WWII more, the only thing that i think that is sorry , is the customization stuff with modern games. I would rather go old scool, meaning:

    1 main weapon(mashine gun,rifle or sniper).

    2ndary weapon(Pistol).And that is it.

    3.A few or one grenade.

    And a knife.

    Al that customization and those "Perks" are bulshit.....
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

    I can't play online even though I have game pass?

    There are 4 versions of Game Pass.

    Game Pass Core, Game Pass for console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

    Only Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate include the ability to play online multiplayer games.

    Is your subscription for one of those two or is it just Game Pass for console?
  9. Smwutches Win User

    I have xbox game pass but i can't play ea play games

    Did you buy standard Game Pass for console or Game Pass Ultimate? EA Play is only included with Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass, not the standard Game Pass for console.
Thema:

Game pass is **** bulshit

Loading...
  1. Game pass is **** bulshit - Similar Threads - Game pass ****

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...