Game pass Hellblade crash

Discus and support Game pass Hellblade crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frank Lemay, Jul 6, 2023.

  1. frank Lemay
    frank Lemay Guest

    Game pass Hellblade crash


    hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting the same crash at the same place when playing on the xbox app on PC so is there any fix ? are microsoft gonna do a update or something i did pay 10$ only for this game to not be able to play it ...

    i got a 5800x 32gb of RAM and a 3060ti so i do have a PC that can run the game

    :)
     
    frank Lemay, Jul 6, 2023
    #1
  2. frank Lemay Win User

    Game pass Hellblade crash

    hi , the error is fatal error crash and im running Windows 10 right now.

    this is the only game that this error is happening i try to lower everything to low even tho i have the PC to run it way higher than that , close every single app , run it in administrator mode redownload game verify cache everything
  3. WattyNuela Win User

    Game pass Hellblade crash

    Hello Frank, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I understand you’re experiencing some crashing issues when trying to play Hellblade. Let’s try to sort this out.

    However, before that, I would like to ask:
    What’s the error code you receive when the game crashes?
    Are you running Windows 10 or 11?
    Is this occurring with more games, or is just this one?
    What procedures you tried prior to your post creation?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Game pass Hellblade crash

    I understand your inquiry, however, it is not possible to tell you why this wasn’t fixed yet.
  5. frank Lemay Win User

    Game pass Hellblade crash

    kind of weird its been 6 years that the game is out and people are still having the same problem from day 1 release and they didnt fix it already ...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Game pass Hellblade crash

    Yes, at the moment the recommended action is reporting the problem to them.
    Hopefully, a fix is going to be released soon.
Thema:

Game pass Hellblade crash

Loading...
  1. Game pass Hellblade crash - Similar Threads - Game pass Hellblade

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...