Game pass goal prizes

Discus and support Game pass goal prizes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the game pass riddle for February and never received my mystery box or message saying I completed it a8925e19-deae-476f-a8ff-597c456b9ee9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowWoods52, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Game pass goal prizes

I completed the game pass riddle for February and never received my mystery box or message saying I completed it

:)

ShadowWoods52, Mar 9, 2018
  2. jigsaw600
    jigsaw600 Guest
    Game pass goals frightfully fun

ive completed 2 of the frightfully fun goals requirments for the challenge running from november till october 31st but still havent recieved the mystery prize it stated for the xbox game pass goals when will i see those?

jigsaw600, Mar 9, 2018
  3. October game pass rewards

But it said if you get 2 achievements you get a prize and if you get 4 achievements you get a ultimate prize and if you get 6 achievements you get a ultimate prize and something else

GloomyGoose8929, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Game pass goal prizes

Prizes are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of March, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Mar 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass goal prizes

Prizes are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of March, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Game Pass November Goal

Hey there,

All prizes for any Xbox Quest or Game Pass Goal will deliver 30 days after the conclusion of the promotion. For the November Game Pass Goals, all rewards will send by December 31st.

Please be sure to post a new thread if you don't receive a code by then. Thanks for posting!
  7. Wise Owl 2000 Win User

Game Pass Goals - December

Hi Xris,

Thanks for your post.

That link is also available on the Xbox GB site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-goals

As you've already posted, it states
    "Your monthly Goal will be located in the Featured channel of Xbox Game Pass.", so I assumed the Goals would
    have shown up under the Featured section.

I believe it's was September, when the "Game Pass Goals" were first offered to members; including those in the UK. But I've found very little
    information on this Promotion?

1. Eligibility: Xbox Game Pass Goals Prize
    Draw (the “Prize Draw”) and the Special Offer are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) or the United Kingdom who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Employees of
    Microsoft Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Prize Draw and
    Special Offer are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
    Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw and the Special Offer.
    Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
  8. GloomyGoose8929 Win User

October game pass rewards

Hey there,

Could you clarify which rewards you are expecting to receive? Each participant of the Game Pass Goals would receive one reward for each month, so if you have already received a reward for October's Game Pass Goals, you would not receive an additional reward.

We hope this helps!
    But it said if you get 2 achievements you get a prize and if you get 4 achievements you get a ultimate prize and if you get 6 achievements you get a ultimate prize and something else
  9. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Goal Prizes A No Show

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Game pass goal prizes

1. Game pass goal prizes - Similar Threads - Game pass goal

2. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  3. Game Pass Goal Prizes A No Show

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Pass Goal Prizes A No Show: So I contacted Microsoft today regarding not receiving my Prize for the mad max riddle. They give me the blah blah run around of excuses. So after talking to these people for an hour. A agent...
  4. Didn't receive Xbox game pass goal reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't receive Xbox game pass goal reward: never received my Xbox game pass reward for December played dark siders and dead island for at least 30 mins for over 5 days and never received any mystery gift? 33c67da8-4467-4be5-8299-159eb0804abe
  5. Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal: I didn't get my January game pass reward. I for sure completed the 3 tasks for the goal, logged into the app on more than 3 different days. I checked order history to see but no rewards added...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!: Hello, I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November. 06bc08e5-9b7f-4f81-a5b3-296f49876b80
  7. Never Received October Quest and Game Pass Goal Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received October Quest and Game Pass Goal Rewards: I contacted support through chat about never receiving either of my reward for Quest or Game Pass Goals for October. Since joining Game pass was one of the Quest requirements, I joined and then...
  8. Game Pass November Goal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass November Goal: In november i played over 10 hours of banjo-kazooie for the november game pass challenge and havent recieved my mystery prize yet 0ef63689-900a-45c0-a6d3-936ea0ac5ce1
  9. Never received October Game Pass Goal Rewards OR Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received October Game Pass Goal Rewards OR Quest Rewards: Very annoyed, I waited all of November to receive my rewards for these two and they never came. If I'm not receiving my normal rewards that I'm supposed to be getting, how do I know I haven't...
  10. Game pass goal october

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass goal october: still not received my rewards for October game pass goal is there a reason for this?? 86ae38b5-72ae-4f70-ae6d-9a7e9dafd628