Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

Discus and support Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelRiely, Jun 27, 2021.

1. MichaelRiely
    MichaelRiely Guest

Hello.

Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a Gift Card and use that to buy the game which is £6.99. The Gift Card would likely be a £25 card. But i am getting confused between Xbox gift cards , which i can use for buying PC games through the Game Pass portal .

Here is my questions.

If i buy Halo from a Gift Card Code at £6.99 , what happens to the other £17.99? Is that added to my Game Pass account?

What if i want to by something from the Microsift Store, like a utility, or even a film. Are the funds cross connected to my Microsoft account as a whole? So, the remaining £17.99 can be used across platforms, including my XboX console?

Finally. I hear there are Microsoft Gift Cards, but i have only ever seen XboX gift cards for sale in stores. Hence my questions.

It sounds like two different gift cards to be redeemed exclusively for Microsoft store only.

Any clarity would b helpful .

Thanks.

:)

MichaelRiely, Jun 27, 2021
  2. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  3. victorvera reyes Win User

please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

I redeemed a gift card in the microsoft store on pc and my question is that if I buy turkeys in microsoft pc, they pass me to my xbox or fortnite account thanks for your help
  4. Matt Houser Win User

Family Account: How to Subscribe to PC Game Pass using Son's Account?

This is just so frustrating.

I'm at the point where I'm willing to go the gift card route, but I cannot even figure out how to do that.

I see 2 options on the Microsoft Store:

1. A $75 gift card, but that won't help because he cannot get subscribed anyways

2. A **1 month** PC Game Pass gift card that kicks in at $9.99/mo afterwards... he won't be able to redeem because of the recurring.

I'm about to cry because I gave him "PC Game Pass" for Christmas and he has not been able to play yet.

Why is this so difficult??
  5. JoshCotto Win User

My xbox games pass is not working every time itry to play on xbox gamme pass its that ihave to buy the memberships. When i do buy it say i already own it
  6. MichaelRiely Win User

Hello. Thank you for your reply.

I installed the XboX app and found my console account. I found where one can redeem a code, so your answer and my looking has clarified a lot of questions. I am now confident enough to buy an xbox game pass gift card and use it for Xbox for PC.

Thank you .
Thema:

1. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gift

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  5. Glitched game pass gift for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched game pass gift for a friend.: Hello, I made a bad mistake of buying a gift for my friend (which is on my Xbox) on my computer which has the game pass (for pc) 3 months trial. We're game sharing and the game runs better on my...
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate: My son was just given a 6 month game pass core subscription gift card that he entered into his Xbox 5 days ago. I upgraded him to a game pass ultimate subscription a day later and it is not taking...
  8. If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??: Trying to send my friend funds for game pass through the Microsoft store. 927c4674-cad6-4433-86d2-048c38dc1319
  9. Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...: Thank you I need help!? My friend is asking me for a link but idk what to tell or send or show her … 3e5fc67b-d24a-4c79-b862-017e1bd7ab42
  10. I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6