Game Pass gamesharing stopped? SOG

Discus and support Game Pass gamesharing stopped? SOG in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I were playing Sea of Thieves online. Previously, one of the friends allowed me, with permission, to add his account onto my Xbox, make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterMisfit13, May 13, 2018.

1. Game Pass gamesharing stopped? SOG

My friends and I were playing Sea of Thieves online. Previously, one of the friends allowed me, with permission, to add his account onto my Xbox, make it his home Xbox and he shared his games with me. He also subscribed to Game Pass, which in turn, by MS
    standards and allowances, to share that with me. As of seven minutes ago, we were playing the game just fine before, with no warning, I was kicked, with the message popping up: "Sign in or renew the subscription Sign in with the profile used
    to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold or EA Access is up to date. (0x803f900a)"

Now, my Gold is up to date. As is my friend's. I attempted signing into his profile to see if the thing needed to 'update' or whatever, but no luck. It still will not allow me to play any game from Game Pass.

Save Our Game, please and thank you.

:)

MisterMisfit13, May 13, 2018
  2. lVlrHankey
    lVlrHankey Guest
    Unknown game on my account

@Hassassinade and @SoG Watchman

good ideas, glad i posted something here or i would never have thought to change my email pass and billing history again thank you.

lVlrHankey, May 13, 2018
  3. Supremacy of Gaming Wants You (FOR EVERY THING)

Supremacy of Gaming (SoG)

SoG is the shaded remendents of the past clan AoD (Angels of Destruction). SoG Defeatist has been runing this clan for 5 years. With the help of some amazing leaders and owners SoG Defeatist (AKA: ViciouSxGeneraL) has forged one of the greatest clans that
    I have every seen. The two people that have helped me are: Mobius 11729 and Pyromarshall101. Both of these People have seen and been apart of AoD, Mobius 11729 has been running clans with SoG Defeatist for about 3 years, Mobius and Defeatist go all the way
    back to when the clan first started out on Halo 3, which were some of the best years ever. Mobius and Defeatist both made the first AoD clan in the early Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1, and it later fell in the early MW2 years. How ever Pyromarshall was lucky
    enough to be in the rebirth of AoD in Black Ops, and has been running clans with him ever since B.O. SoG Defeatist has started clans in many games and has even become a Multi Gaming Community, and we have had a few Alliances.

All the Games this clan has been on is:

Halo 3, CoD4(MW), CoD5(WAW), CoD6(MW2), CoD7(BLACK OPS), Forza Motorsport 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Halo Reach, Battlefield Bad Company 2.

We are now on both Modern Warefare 2, and BattleField Bad Company 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoG Chain of Command:

SoG Defeatist = Owner / Supreme Commander of All of SoG

SoG PYRO = Leader of SoG (MW2)

Mobius 11729 = Leader of SoG (MW2)

SoGLavishChaff9 = Leader of SoG / Supreme Commander (BFBC2)

SoG NUGGET = Co-Leader of SoG (BFBC2)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoG Divisions:

MW2

BFBC2

MW3 (COMMING SOON)

WaW (COMMING SOON)

B.O (COMMING SOON)

BF3 (COMMING SOON)

We are looking to create a design team and experienced designers. SoG's Underground clan record is 208-0, we are getting on Game Battles, and are looking for mature players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirments to join:

Must be Mature

Age 15+

Must have a Microphone

Stay Active

Have Fun

SoG is a multi - Gaming Community and will continue to grow. Right now we have two Divisions that are doing very well for themselves and we are on MW2 as a Main Division, and BFBC2 as a Second Division.

If you would like to join the MW2 Division please contact either SoG Defeatist or SoG PYRO.

If you would like to join the BFBC2 Division Please contact either SoGLavishChaff9 or SoG NUGGET.

The MW2 Website is
    http://www.supremacyofgaming.webs.com/

The BFBC2 Website is
    http://www.supremacyofgamingxbfbc2x.webs.com/

Please feel free and check them out and if you want to join on there go to the Contact Us page and fill out the Application to join.

Our Community thanks you and would like to hear from you

PLEASE REPLY HERE IF YOU NEED TO ASK ANYTHING, OR CONTACT ME ON LIVE THANK YOU AND I HOPE ILL BE HEREING FROM MOST OF YOU TAKE CARE.

- SoG Defeatist -

RXG Preacher RS, May 13, 2018
  4. Game Pass gamesharing stopped? SOG

To make a clear additional note, is that my friend is still, at this moment, playing. So it's not a problem of Game Pass payment, either. This is purely an issue with the game sharing.

MisterMisfit13, May 13, 2018
  5. Have you signed in with his account and made sure that your console is still his home console?

steeledwand7664, May 13, 2018
  6. I did indeed, everything is a-okay in that department.

MisterMisfit13, May 14, 2018
  7. Is this the only game that it is happening with?

You may want to double check when you sign in with his account and go to settings and under the account tab go to subscriptions and make sure that the game pass subscription is still active also.

steeledwand7664, Nov 3, 2018
  8. MisterMisfit13 Win User

To make a clear additional note, is that my friend is still, at this moment, playing. So it's not a problem of Game Pass payment, either. This is purely an issue with the game sharing.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you signed in with his account and made sure that your console is still his home console?
  10. MisterMisfit13 Win User

Have you signed in with his account and made sure that your console is still his home console?
    I did indeed, everything is a-okay in that department.
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

I did indeed, everything is a-okay in that department.
    Is this the only game that it is happening with?

You may want to double check when you sign in with his account and go to settings and under the account tab go to subscriptions and make sure that the game pass subscription is still active also.
  12. lVlrHankey Win User

Unknown game on my account

@Hassassinade and @SoG Watchman

good ideas, glad i posted something here or i would never have thought to change my email pass and billing history again thank you.
Thema:

1. Game Pass gamesharing stopped? SOG - Similar Threads - Game Pass gamesharing

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546