game pass games wont open

Discus and support game pass games wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried playing gang beast and no mans sky and every time I open them it brings up that its not available for my account then proceeds to tell me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yourcute, Jan 16, 2022.

  1. yourcute
    yourcute Guest

    game pass games wont open


    I tried playing gang beast and no mans sky and every time I open them it brings up that its not available for my account then proceeds to tell me to sign in and I'm already am so what can i do???

    :)
     
    yourcute, Jan 16, 2022
    #1
  2. DanishNazir Win User

    game pass games wont open

    Hi there, no luck! Also, I'm using console, not pc. Any more tips?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    game pass games wont open

    Go to - https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

    Clicked on "Edit Day of Birth"

    Fill out the info (even if current DOB on account is correct) & submit

    Open up Game Pass app on PC, log out of account

    Sign back into account
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    game pass games wont open

    Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Game Pass game wont open

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if this problem only happens with this game, or other games have similar problems? Anyway, I suggest you try the solutions below to try to solve this problem.

    Solution 1:

    Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

    Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

    Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

    Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

    Solution 2:

    Press the Xbox button.

    Open Settings

    Go to Network and select Network settings.

    Select Advanced settings.

    Select Alternate MAC Address.

    Select Clear.

    Select Restart.

    Solution 3:

    Uninstall the game

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

    Select Clear local saved games.

    Select Yes to confirm.

    Restart your console

    Install the game again

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. yourcute Win User

    game pass games wont open

    I just tried that it still doesn't work
Thema:

game pass games wont open

Loading...
  1. game pass games wont open - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...