Game Pass Games Will Not Start

Discus and support Game Pass Games Will Not Start in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got gamepass on my pc and it worked well for about a day. when a game is done installing and I go to open it, nothing happens. no blue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kmillar99, May 6, 2021.

  1. Kmillar99
    Kmillar99 Guest

    Game Pass Games Will Not Start


    I recently got gamepass on my pc and it worked well for about a day. when a game is done installing and I go to open it, nothing happens. no blue loading ring, error messages, nothing. I have tried to google how to fix it and spend my free time trying to fix this instead of playing the games I am paying for. does anyone have a fix? would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Kmillar99, May 6, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

    Starting game pass games

    Hi zeewafflezman,

    At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

    Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Game Pass Games Will Not Start

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Game Pass games not starting

    Fallout 4 was just recently removed from Game Pass. You would need to own the game in order to play it. It's possible the other games you're trying to play have done the same thing.
  5. Solomon8000 Win User

    My modern warfare 2 game just stays on the the press a to start screen

    Works with game pass. Everyone needs game pass and you get past the start screen finally.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

    Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore

    Hey Creama,

    Thank you for reaching out. I hope I can clear some things up for you. First of all, the game is "always-online" which requires a Gold Subscription, hence why you were prompted to purchase the Gold. Unfortunately, those issues you had afterwards were caused
    by the game being removed from the Game Pass catalog. Games are constantly being added and removed from the Game Pass library and we understand it can be quite frustrating when you get hooked on a title like The Division.
Thema:

Game Pass Games Will Not Start

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Games Will Not Start - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...