Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

Discus and support Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJMiddlebrook, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue.

microsoft is not providong any support for a very expensive product.

i purchased a Xbox series X for the family for christmas. I had difficulty getting all the profiles and everything moved over from the Xbox one.

i could not get any support.

I moved past that and then subscribed to game pass and my son subscribed to EA play.

We gamed for about a week and now the majority of the game pass and EA play games will not load.

i have deleted the games and reinstalled, rebooted the xbox like a thousand times, rebooted the internet, which i know its not becaise my tv streaming aps all work fine) checked for outages, verified my subscriptions, and they still do not load.

I can’t get any support and just want to cancel all this go get my money back and go get a PC or different brand console.

anyone please help.

:)

JJMiddlebrook, Jan 1, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

Hi JJMiddlebrook

Sorry to hear you're having issues. We don't work for Microsoft, but let's see if we can help.

When setting up your new console did you set it as your 'Home' console? I'm not sure who's account the subscription was purchased on but if it was yours and your son tries to use it without you being signed-in, it will not allow him to play GamePass games
    if the console is not set as 'Home'. I suspect the previous console is still set as this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Just check this and come back to us. Just to let you know, EA Play comes with GamePass.
  3. JJMiddlebrook Win User

I didn’t initially but i went back and changed it to my home console and that fixed my profile issues i was having first day. I am in the process of rebooting everything and i replaced all the ethernet cables between the series x and the modem. A tv on
    the same ethernet switch as the xbox series x was having connectivity issues too. I’m hoping rebootong that switch fixes it, but that doesnt explain why i can play some games but not others and my streaming aps work.
  4. JJMiddlebrook Win User

I have now gotten the xbox one back out and downloaded one of the games and it plays fine on the xbox one but will not load on the series x.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
  6. Jack Moorhead Win User

WRC generations Xbox series X

Have tried powering it off completely left it for well over 5mins turned it on still doing the exact same thing. Game loads perfectly it’s when I actually come to do the rally stage that it’s stuck on that screen. I still think it is a fundamental problem with the game as my console is barely 2 months old and is the top of the line series x which should never have slow loading or lack of loading issues every other game works fine. Game needs another update again ASAP to fix problem as I am only 2-3 stages away from moving to the next contract in the game and would really hope not to have to start Career over again. Other than that though game is perfect.
Thema:

1. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...