Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date

Discus and support Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using it for a little over As of this moment my game pass games say “sign in or renew subscription” my account is both signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nash Dickey, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Nash Dickey
    Nash Dickey Guest

Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date

I have been using it for a little over As of this moment my game pass games say “sign in or renew subscription” my account is both signed in subscription is up to date my payment methods are correct my internet is solid the Xbox servers are active it is happening to all game pass games and I cannot find a fix. Any help much appreciated

:)

Nash Dickey, Jan 26, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ToriToyStory Win User

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both. What do I do?

I have Xbox Live Gold and it expires 9/7/2023. The pop up after it kicks me out of the game says;

"Sign in or renew the subscription

Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Play is up to date. (0x803f900a)"
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Writes Debt As A Result of Direct Debit]

If you signed up for the Game Pass Ultimate offer, you signed up for a subscription services. As a subscription services, it auto renews payment on the pre set day, montly/yearly etc. If you do not wish for a service to continue, you need to login here https://account.microsoft.com/services
    and turn off the auto renew, otherwise you will continue to be billed at the specified date.
  5. Tonyd106 Win User

Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

I signed up for game pass ultimate for a month, when it was on offer for £1. I did this a few days before i renewed my live subscription.

As soon as I signed up for ultimate game pass I turned off my auto renewal for it.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

lost owned games

Did you recently sign up for ea access or game pass and not renew the subscriptions? A small amount of people have reported there is a bug with game pass either with games that were bought digitaly before or during the time they signed up for game pass
    where the subscription ends they will get the message telling them they don't own the game they are trying to play.
Thema:

1. Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...