Game pass games not launching but payed for games are fine

Discus and support Game pass games not launching but payed for games are fine in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No game pass games are launching. Non game pass games work fine. I keep getting error: 0x80072efe - Check your connection. My connection is fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Independent_Mixture, Oct 7, 2020.

  1. Game pass games not launching but payed for games are fine


    No game pass games are launching. Non game pass games work fine.

    I keep getting error: 0x80072efe - Check your connection.

    My connection is fine.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Independent_Mixture
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Independent_Mixture, Oct 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Dabima Win User

    Battle Passes and DLC

    In free to play games, I think this is fine, but if you're paying $60 for a game, you shouldn't then have to pay for battle passes as well
  3. Ondřej Hofmann Win User

    How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

    I have the same problem. Each time I launch the game I get the 0x87DD0005 error code (on PC Game Pass). All other games launch just fine.
  4. Steve Esquire Win User

    Halo Reach won't launch or be recognized as installed

    I actually just found the solution not long ago. For some reason, a family shared Game Pass account does not work. I had to log into the specific account on the Windows Store that the Game Pass is tied to. It launches perfectly as long as that account
    is logged in as the game launches. Really bizarre. Any other Game Pass game works fine under my other account.
  5. DylSwerb Win User

    Gears 5 not running

    If you are saying it isn't working because I have the family Game pass that doesn't make sense because MCC launched perfectly fine from downloading it through game pass.
  6. PerfectDark7 Win User

    Games will not launch

    I just got the xbox game pass and every game is working just fine accept for Mortal Kombat XL. When i try to launch the game it starts to launch and shows the mortal kombat logo with the game pass symbol in the bottom right then fails and sends me back
    to the home screen. Anyone know a solution?
Thema:

Game pass games not launching but payed for games are fine

Loading...
  1. Game pass games not launching but payed for games are fine - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...