Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107

Discus and support Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is my second time trying gamepass, the first was during its Beta, and applied for a refund as it did not work. I have recently decided to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Short-Show, Nov 22, 2021.

  1. Short-Show
    Short-Show Guest

    Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107


    Hi, this is my second time trying gamepass, the first was during its Beta, and applied for a refund as it did not work.
    I have recently decided to try again to play Age of Empires IV which will not download, Error Code 0x803fb107. I have followed the instructions given to no avial, I have also tried to request a callback but when I enter my number I get the error "something went wrong on our end".

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    :)
     
    Short-Show, Nov 22, 2021
    #1
  2. jasonchapman2 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass

    my car pass refuses to download on pc error Code: 0x803FB107
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Short-Show, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    There are a couple of things we could try.

    So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    No downloads - Game Pass - 0x803fb107

  5. MateusFontana Win User

    No downloads - Game Pass - 0x803fb107

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

    Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows is updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

    To update your windows follow the instructions below.

    Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

    *If the problem persists, please try the alternative below.

    Log out your account from the Xbox app and also from the Microsoft Store, done that, close them through the task manager, after that add your account again first in the Microsoft Store, and then in the Xbox app.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    No downloads - Game Pass - 0x803fb107

    I'm glad that solved your problem.

    Thanks for contacting us, it's always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107

Loading...
  1. Game Pass games not downloading error 0x803fb107 - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...