Game Pass Games, DLC and modding

Discus and support Game Pass Games, DLC and modding in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm playing Cities Skyline, Windows 10 edition, downloaded as part of the game pass. The game works well enough, but I want to link the game to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hsirhc, Feb 19, 2021.

  1. Hsirhc
    Hsirhc Guest

    Game Pass Games, DLC and modding


    Hello,

    I'm playing Cities Skyline, Windows 10 edition, downloaded as part of the game pass. The game works well enough, but I want to link the game to my steam account in order to get access to the Steam workshop. This is due to this game having a large modding community who have made things better for the player. Is this possible?

    I also think if I understand correctly that I cannot buy any DLC for the game either as I technically don't own the original game, is this correct?

    Thanks



    :)
     
    Hsirhc, Feb 19, 2021
    #1
  2. (Farscape) Win User

    Game Pass Games, DLC and modding

    you can purchase the dlc for the windows 10 version if your using the microsoft store one and the dlc is from the microsoft store.

    the steam version is different to the microsoft one, steam allows pure modding and you can only use the steam workshop with the steam version.
  3. CyberGuardFL Win User

    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

    [Mod removed]

    Then I had a chat with support (who was telling me that MCC is an EA game: "Upon checking further , this game is one of the EA game." and "Whenever you have a game pass ultimate you can access and play for the games for EA since game pass

    is a bundle of EA and live gold.")

    Then I went to the xbox (game) store through a browser and guess what - I found this:

    "You can use Halo - REACH with Xbox Game Pass for Console, or buy it to own."

    And there was a link to remote install the DLC on myXbox - and I didn't have to pay for it!

    Trying to do that directly on my Xbox always wanted to charge me while still teasing it was free for Game Pass subscribers.

    [Mod removed]
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I cant mod games because they are on D Drive

    You cannot mod these games using third party mods. Game Pass games are encrypted

    There is a mod menu inside the game with official mods. These are the only ones that will work
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    Game pass install dlc

    Fallout 3 on Game Pass does not include the DLC. While some games do have DLC in Game Pass this one does not.
  6. Ermac29 Win User

    mods

    If they do decide to implement mods then they could release them as DLC. 180pts per mod. So in theory we aren't modding our consoles. Instead we are buying DLC to change the look of the game
Thema:

Game Pass Games, DLC and modding

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Games, DLC and modding - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...