Game Pass games crashing

Discus and support Game Pass games crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently subscribed to Game Pass and downloaded State of Decay 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Whenever I go to play either of those games, they both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neutron1814, Jun 13, 2018.

  1. Neutron1814
    Neutron1814 Guest

    Game Pass games crashing


    I recently subscribed to Game Pass and downloaded State of Decay 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Whenever I go to play either of those games, they both get to the screen where they show the developers/creators of the game, and then it crashes and kicks me
    back out to the home page. One of the main reasons I got Game Pass is to test out games like State of Decay 2 to see if I want to purchase them or not, so right now it is serving no purpose other than being an annoyance.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Neutron1814, Jun 13, 2018
    #1
  2. srevil23
    srevil23 Guest
    Crashing Game

    My XBOX ONE came with the downloadable version of FIFA 14. For the most part it is OK but it has failed to load up several times.

    Now and again, it loads up to the point after the EA Sports intro, then on pressing 'A' after that, it just goes back to the home screen. After that, when trying to load it, a messages is displayed saying the game is taking too long etc... and crashes. Not had the issue with any other games.

    Anybody else had this issue?
     
    srevil23, Jun 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Crashing Game

    A lot of games crash back to the home screen it's not just FIFA, i get it on Peggle, BF4, Dead Rising, basically everything,
     
    Guns_LotsOfGuns, Jun 13, 2018
    #3
  4. mak__15 Win User

    The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

    It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
  5. OpticalVelocity Win User

    The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

    It is game crash on account of Game Pass because when you buy the game, it does not crash. It is really bad. I am on an important mission with no other way of entering a room then the front door. as soon as I pass the threshold, it crashes the game AND Game
    Pass.
    Same, as soon as i walk through the door!. I was enjoying the game so thats pretty irritating.
  6. Mrxsevenx Win User

    xbox app games crashing randomly

    so it still dose it just random crash the steam games play fine but game pass games random crash
  7. Alex299sx Win User

    Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

    For what it’s worth, I found the purchased and downloaded game was crashing about every thirty seconds. I tried playing it on game pass ultimate on cloud gaming today. The lag is a bit annoying but it played without crashing at least.
    So you have Starfield bought (not only free from game pass) and it still crashed? This is valuable info 😬
  8. Oldcorps86 Win User

    Rage 2 patches on xbox one ?

    Crashing in Menus, in game sound, should mention it's through "Game Pass", game testing prior to adding to "Game Pass"?
Thema:

Game Pass games crashing

Loading...
  1. Game Pass games crashing - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...