Game pass games crashing on series s

Discus and support Game pass games crashing on series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a refurbished series s from dell. I set it up yesterday and downloaded a few games on game pass ultimate. I first tried Skyrim, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/apirhino, May 14, 2023.

  1. /u/apirhino
    /u/apirhino Guest

    Game pass games crashing on series s


    Hello, I just got a refurbished series s from dell. I set it up yesterday and downloaded a few games on game pass ultimate. I first tried Skyrim, it opened up to the main menu I started the game and it froze on the loading screen. I tried it again and same issue. I then tried it on mlb the show. I could move through the menu but as soon as I tried to enter game play it would freeze. It also froze when I tried redfall. I have since hard reset, reset the console twice, tried using my phones hot spot instead of my home wifi. I’m not sure what else to do, I still cannot start a game without it freezing. Looking for any advice, thank you.

    submitted by /u/apirhino
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/apirhino, May 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

    Games that are Roleplay like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, DC Heroes, etc... for xbox one?

    Baldur´s Gate, Dragon´s Age Series, The Witcher Series include The Gwent card game and all the Magic Card Game Series...

    Recently, the Wasteland Remastered Edition game that is available on the Game Pass is a big hit.
  3. Groover km Win User

    Forza 5 crashing to dashboard. The fix is to delete my profile and lose all saved data?

    Same here, the game crashes when trying to enter the S class series (rest of the game seems to play ok). In 9 years of having a 360, I don't remember once having a game crash in this manner. Unacceptable.
  4. Garrick Beatrice Win User

    How to find games you buy

    Pc game pass and the xbox series x/s
  5. TenseThunder998 Win User

    Forza 5 crashing to dashboard. The fix is to delete my profile and lose all saved data?

    I have the exact same issue crashes only in S class series tried r class ok (i have 2 races done in S when trying the 3rd it crashed) deleted game and reinstalled it same issue
  6. Smwutches Win User

    The Medium

    Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
Thema:

Game pass games crashing on series s

Loading...
  1. Game pass games crashing on series s - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...