Game pass games can't update on win11

Discus and support Game pass games can't update on win11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Don't know if anyone having the same issue. I can't update any games on win11. I can see update button but when I clicked, just no response. Didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZiAn紫琰, Aug 30, 2021.

  1. ZiAn紫琰
    ZiAn紫琰 Guest

    Game pass games can't update on win11


    Don't know if anyone having the same issue.

    I can't update any games on win11.

    I can see update button but when I clicked, just no response.

    Didn't see any known issue about this.

    https://imgur.com/AMCdkm4

    :)
     
    ZiAn紫琰, Aug 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Game pass games can't update on win11

    Something you could try is uninstalling and installing the app!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Game pass games can't update on win11

    Thank you Zian one last advice. I had this issue around a year ago. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

    In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  4. ZiAn紫琰 Win User

    Game pass games can't update on win11

    Something you could try is uninstalling and installing the app!
    That is something I already tried but nothing help.

    I think I just gonna stop my game pass until they fix it.

    Thank you for helping.
  5. ZiAn紫琰 Win User

    Game pass games can't update on win11

    Hi there Zian welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had the same issue a few months ago and I found my solution here! https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowPC/comments/h0pi...

    NOTE: This is a third party link amd it doesn't belongs to any of Microsoft's websites.
    It doesn't seem like the same issue.

    I have no problem to install game, but problem, with update games.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Game pass games can't update on win11

    Hi there Zian welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had the same issue a few months ago and I found my solution here! https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowPC/comments/h0pi...

    NOTE: This is a third party link amd it doesn't belongs to any of Microsoft's websites.
Thema:

Game pass games can't update on win11

Loading...
  1. Game pass games can't update on win11 - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...