Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

Discus and support Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go in to subscribed services through setting and check billing it says I'm active. When Im going through the store it says I need to subscribe.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dug B, Mar 15, 2023.

  1. Dug B
    Dug B Guest

    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.


    When I go in to subscribed services through setting and check billing it says I'm active. When Im going through the store it says I need to subscribe. The Microsoft store looks like its updated.

    :)
     
    Dug B, Mar 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

    Thanks for the update. I had the same issue and I also found a workaround wherein we may need to turn off the recurring billing. To do so, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Just turn off the recurring billing and DO NOT cancel the subscription.
  3. Dug B Win User

    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

    Yes, turning off the recurring billing fixed the issue
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    If it's showing as "active" on your Xbox's subscription tab we may just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

    "REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    ​​​

    ADD ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. Dug B Win User

    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

    Still telling me I need to subscribe
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox gamepass games not working offline

    Where did you read in the terms of service that you can play Game Pass Games offline?

    The closest thing I read about
    offline play on Game Pass in this FAQ
    . Where it says that not all games allow offline play, and for those that allow offline play, you can only play them offline for 30 days.

    As GamePass is a "rental" subscription, the games have to check at least every month if your subscription is still active and valid.

    Otherwise you could join Game Pass, download all the games, set your console offline, and cancel the subscription. And since the console can't check if your subscription is still active, the console assumes that the subscription ran out, if it is offline
    for a certain amount of time.
Thema:

Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

Loading...
  1. Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription. - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...