Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

Discus and support Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to switch the game to my new monitor i bought and unplugged the old one and the game won't show up on screen any tips?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whoisfaceless, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.


    I was trying to switch the game to my new monitor i bought and unplugged the old one and the game won't show up on screen any tips?

    :)
     
    whoisfaceless, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. whoisfaceless Win User

    Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

    didn't seem to work. the game loads and boots up but i can't view the game on my monitor
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

    That’s perfect then. Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

    1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
  4. whoisfaceless Win User

    Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

    yes they are. the new monitor doesn't support hdmi just display port so will have to wait till i get a converter, thanks for your help though hopefully that works.
  5. whoisfaceless Win User

    Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

    I'm sorry but that didn't work either it loaded on another monitor that isn't my main im running on 3 monitors btw.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

    Sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your graphics driver is up to date:

    Device Manager > Graphics Display > Right click your Graphics Card > Update driver.
Thema:

Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen.

Loading...
  1. Game pass game starts up but nothing comes up on screen. - Similar Threads - Game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...