Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Discus and support Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019.

  1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)


    Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model on public updates 3.7gb), he can see all my Gold and Digital purchases just fine, but he cannot access Game Pass, he needs to join, is this correct? I thought that it was possible to access both subscriptions.

    Tia

    submitted by /u/lightfunkyone
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/lightfunkyone, Jun 16, 2019
    #1
  2. Saturnz0 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

    I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    • The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

    If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]

    Hi ScnMath,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have questions on game pass ultimate. The 3 month subscription runs around 25$ USD. Haven't been able to find a yearly price. As far as sharing from console to PC this is not possible. With Ultimate there
    is game pass for PC. Here is the
    ultimate game pass FAQ
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

    On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

    Compartir Game Pass en PC ≈ Windows 10

    [Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]



    Hello DanielDominguez Rueda,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are attempting to share your Game Pass Ultimate account with family members on other PCs. There is no official method on sharing a Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC. For a full FAQ on a PC Game Pass Ultimate subscription, please view: Game Pass Ultimate PC FAQ.

    Thank you,



    -Tali



    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. anna cooke Win User

    Fc24 game share

    Brilliant thanks, the new xbox has free 3 months ultimate game pass. My other son has a subscription of core game pass £6.99 a month. Will the ultimate game pass also share once the old xbox is home xbox? And do I can old subscription?

    Sorry for all the questions, we were terrible with technology 🤣
Thema:

Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

Loading...
  1. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...