Game Pass game save data missing after installation

Discus and support Game Pass game save data missing after installation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Lies of P on cloud gaming for a while now, but finally got tired of waiting in endless queues and decided to download it last night.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xboxwithliv, Oct 11, 2023.

  1. xboxwithliv
    xboxwithliv Guest

    Game Pass game save data missing after installation


    I've been playing Lies of P on cloud gaming for a while now, but finally got tired of waiting in endless queues and decided to download it last night. But when I loaded up the installed game this morning, all the progress I made playing on the cloud was gone and it wants me to start a new game! Have I done something wrong? Is there an way to get back my progress? Thanks!!

    :)
     
    xboxwithliv, Oct 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Game Pass game save data missing after installation

    Hello, I’m Arturo! I’m happy to assist with this and try to find a solution together.

    I would like to ask, did you install Lies of P on a PC, or the game was installed on an Xbox console?

    Additionally, would I know if your progress can be accessed when you're trying to play the game via cloud gaming.

    Furthermore, what are other procedures you tried to solve this inconvenience?
  3. ImJusCurious Win User

    Game Pass Save Data Missing?

    Update, after speaking with the goodfolks over at xbox, im holding this L. Unless the Developers save the day. Amazing game, glitchy (Mod Removed) but guess Im gonna have to give it one more go
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

    Game Pass Save Data Missing?

    Hello ImJusCurious,

    We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve saved data for Moonlighter on your Xbox One console.

    Would you happen to be using an external hard drive? There is a chance that the saved data is not appearing due to the
    hard drive not being detected.

    Is this the only game that is missing saved data? There are two saves for each game, one stored on the console and one stored in the cloud. Please attempt following our
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ for tips on how to access your cloud save for Moonlighter.

    Try this and then let us know the results.

    Best wishes!
  5. ImJusCurious Win User

    Game Pass Save Data Missing?

    Thats what I thought but it keeps saying to choose a new game and I've always been connected.
  6. ImJusCurious Win User

    Game Pass Save Data Missing?

    Oh ofc fam, did that, trouble shooted it, the works. Might just have to hold this l and restart.

    same result all time, only an option for a new game
Thema:

Game Pass game save data missing after installation

Loading...
  1. Game Pass game save data missing after installation - Similar Threads - Game Pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...