Game Pass Game Queue problem

Discus and support Game Pass Game Queue problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Game pass and trying to install Persona 5 Royal but the game keeps saying it's in queue to install when im not installing anything, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hashyay Patel, Jul 29, 2023.

  1. Game Pass Game Queue problem


    I just bought Game pass and trying to install Persona 5 Royal but the game keeps saying it's in queue to install when im not installing anything, and when I try to download gets stuck on 0% and a pop-up from the windows store stating it had downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package.

    :)
     
    Hashyay Patel, Jul 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Antonio Castillo Ver Win User

    Game Pass Game Queue problem

    Same issue here, I have tried different solutions found in a lot of forums, but it has not been solved yet.
  3. sunshinesusieuk Win User

    Alien: Isolation Season Pass troubles

    I'm also having the same problem, bought Alien Isolation game DLC, also season pass. Game works fine but season pass doesn't want to download, I click on install and it goes to install, then queue then Stops. What's going on?
  4. Epiik x 720 Win User

    Microsoft Points Gone!?!

    And this is all that shows up in my purchases

    TITLE CONTENT TYPE DATE

    Co-op Weapons Shortcut Game Addon 2/22/2013 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3™ Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/17/2013 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand Game Addon 4/26/2012 Add to Queue

    Rent a Server/E-sports Update Game Addon 4/10/2012 Add to Queue

    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update Game Addon 2/20/2012 Add to Queue

    Online Pass Game Addon 12/3/2011 Add to Queue

    BFBC2 Vietnam Multiplayer Update Game Addon 11/19/2011 Add to Queue

    Call of Duty® ELITE Game 11/8/2011 Add to Queue
  5. paul reeves2 Win User

    Long wait times in cloud gaming

    I have just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I'm having the same problem on cloud,long queues. I am gonna cancel and just pay for the package where you can play online with other gamers but I will buy my own games. Its ok to download but they don't last as they have just taken gta v off game pass.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

    Sunset Overdrive DLC issues

    The DLC gets added into the queue separately to the game so if you do the following:

    Go to MY APPS AND GAMES

    Select Queue

    You should see games (Sunset Overdrive in this case) appear

    Then one by one (and pretty slowly) the queue will start to add other DLC's including the season pass.

    Once the queue fully populates then you can leave the MY APPS AND GAMES and let everything download. If you ever find something missing, you can go there and/or find the item in the store and you should see the option INSTALL instead of buy.
Thema:

Game Pass Game Queue problem

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Game Queue problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...