Game pass game on PC won't resume download.

Discus and support Game pass game on PC won't resume download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was downloading an update for Dark Alliance, and in the middle of it, my internet went out, and I needed to restart my PC. So now when I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KombatColdcuts, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. Game pass game on PC won't resume download.


    So I was downloading an update for Dark Alliance, and in the middle of it, my internet went out, and I needed to restart my PC. So now when I click on "resume install" I get nothing. For about half a sec I can see it attempt to start the install, but then it reverts back to the "resume install" prompt. I've uninstalled the game, and tried to reinstall, and it does the same ting. I even uninstall the Xbox app and reinstalled it, still the same thing happens.

    I even called customer support, and they had no idea, everything they had me try failed to do anything, and ended up on hold for almost 20 minutes straight before they just hung up on me.

    This has been going on for almost a week now, every other game on GP will download and play just fine.

    :)
     
    KombatColdcuts, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Game pass game on PC won't resume download.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Do me a favor, on your hard drive there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the games again.

    If the problem persists, go to settings>system>advanced storage settings and click ''where new content is saved'' and try to change where new apps are saved to your hard drive and save and try downloading games again.
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Game pass game on PC won't resume download.

    These steps can help you, give it a try.

    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. KombatColdcuts Win User

    Game pass game on PC won't resume download.

    Neither worked, thanks though. I guess I'll just play the game on my One X, it runs terribly on it comparatively, but oh well.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only works on my Xbox One X

  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Forza horizon Pc

    If you have the Game Pass for PC or the Ultimate Game Pass (which includes PC) then you can download the PC version of the game and continue playing on your account
    If you also own the digital version of the game for Xbox and you are signed in with the same Microsoft account on your PC you can download the game via the Windows 10 Store.

    If you only have the disc version on console then you won't qualify for a free PC copy of the game.
Thema:

Game pass game on PC won't resume download.

Loading...
  1. Game pass game on PC won't resume download. - Similar Threads - Game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...