Game Pass Game not installing properly

Discus and support Game Pass Game not installing properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; From yesterday I've been trying to download Shadow of War on game pass on my PC but I get the same error at 89%. I tried to fix this by cancelling the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HellothereUZ, Jun 25, 2021.

  1. HellothereUZ
    HellothereUZ Guest

    Game Pass Game not installing properly


    From yesterday I've been trying to download Shadow of War on game pass on my PC but I get the same error at 89%. I tried to fix this by cancelling the download and starting it again. The thing is when i start the installation the GBs show progression but it remains at 0% until it gets to a certain point where it says 89% and error. I even tried installing it on a different hard drive but this didn't work either. The error code is 0x803fb107. When I click the retry button it goes to what is my second image and returns back to error 89% any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Game Pass Game not installing properly [​IMG]

    Game Pass Game not installing properly [​IMG]


    :)
     
    HellothereUZ, Jun 25, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Game Pass Game not installing properly

  3. HellothereUZ Win User

    Game Pass Game not installing properly

    None of them worked for me still stuck after I tried.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Install of MSFS2020 broken with cancelation of GamePass

    When you install Game Pass, all eligible titles are flagged as game pass, sometimes when you cancel game pass, these flags are not removed properly.

    Afraid you have to reinstall, sorry
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    Games not installing properly

    Hello Jdog,

    Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that you are having issues installing games on windows 10 using the game pass for PC. If you haven't already, I recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps on this support article: Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10


    Hope this helps!
  6. IrateNutria01 Win User

    GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim

    And how to install it properly? While the installation it shows that alert, how to pass through that?
Thema:

Game Pass Game not installing properly

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Game not installing properly - Similar Threads - Game Pass Game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...