Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work

Discus and support Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, this year xBox gave free Game Pass coupons and I won one of them. When I tried to redeem my code O eas told I was already redeemed, even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUTTERCUP5001, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work


    So, this year xBox gave free Game Pass coupons and I won one of them. When I tried to redeem my code O eas told I was already redeemed, even though I have not tried it before. After one hour chatting with the customer support, the person told be that my
    code was redeemed in September and there is nothing they can do because I didn't buy it or anything. And I understand that and I thought, well bad luck then but my best friend (who also won a 6 month game pass there) also tried it and she had the same problem.

    Of course we are a bit frustrated now because nobody knows why our codes do not work at all.

    Did someone from Gamescom had the same issue and could you find a way to solve that?

    The support suggested me at first I should go to the person who gave me the Game Pass to get a new one but well, seem like xBox/Microsoft doesn't do that (I love that irony)

    :)
     
    BUTTERCUP5001, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work

    Hi,

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with redeeming a code you received.

    If you code is indeed stating that it has already been redeemed when you attempt to apply it to you account, I would recommend using the

    Xbox Digital Code Solution
    wizard to request a new digital code.
  3. BUTTERCUP5001 Win User

    Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work

    Thank you for your answer! This is definitely more helpful than my 1 hour chat with the customer support.

    Unfortunately this doesn't work in Germany, because this page isn't available. There is link on the German support page but if you click on "request a new digital code" they tell you that this page isn't there.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

    Actually, there is no Information About an Mixpot for the Gamescom 2019
  5. R4VER Win User

    Gamescom 2019

    I would love to but half of these events are halfway across the world.

    No doubt i will be watching highlights online from the event
  6. xbox24ru Win User

    Gamescom 2019

    I would like to but due to work commitments I am not sure I can this year sadly.
Thema:

Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work

Loading...
  1. Game Pass from Gamescom 2019 doesn't work - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gamescom

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...