Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free

Discus and support Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've got game pass ultimate but theres a few games that were added that for some reason in the windows store, only show up with "Buy" instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jkasapi, Jan 6, 2021.

  1. jkasapi
    jkasapi Guest

    Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free


    Hi, I've got game pass ultimate but theres a few games that were added that for some reason in the windows store, only show up with "Buy" instead of install now like game pass games should do. Never noticed in the past, a few of the games that don't allow
    me to install without buying are: Infinifactory, Talos Principle, Pathalogic 2, The Turing Test.

    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

    :)
     
    jkasapi, Jan 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free

    Those games are not currently part of Game Pass. The Talos Principle was removed in November and the others left in December.
  3. jkasapi Win User

    Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free

    Just realised what I read was Dec 2019 lol okay then thanks. They still appear on the store under game pass annoyingly!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Unable to Download A Game Without having to Purchase for it Again. - Also cannot find Minecraft on the Xbox App Store

    Use the Microsoft Store app. The Xbox app is showing Game Pass games and Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC which is why it's not showing.

    Some games can be purchased on the console and redownloaded for free on the PC because they are Play Anywhere titles. Unfortunately Minecraft is not one of those. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere Some games may also just be part of the Game Pass you purchased .
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

    That game is available with Game Pass for PC which is included in Game Pass Ultimate. So it should be free. Is that the only game not showing as available?
  6. SteveTinnin Win User

    pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

    on the pc game pass version i use it say's "check for updates" I've checked all dates of my games it has not changed the date of last update it only shows game install date. some go back to months or more on pc game pass.

    my twin Xboxes get auto updates all the time correctly. the Xbox games pass on them is ok. which shows me there is a pc game pass failure to update problem.
Thema:

Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free

Loading...
  1. Game pass for pc - Some games not showing as free - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...