Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements?

Discus and support Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After playing Hollow Knight for awhile I thought it was weird that I was not unlocking achievements after completing tasks in game that seem like they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Medrano911, Apr 27, 2020.

  1. Medrano911
    Medrano911 Guest

    Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements?


    After playing Hollow Knight for awhile I thought it was weird that I was not unlocking achievements after completing tasks in game that seem like they would usually unlock it. After checking the achievement list I had but none of the achievements were
    actually unlocking. I've waited about 3 days now just to see if it might be on a delay but still nothing. Any idea why this is happening?

    :)
     
    Medrano911, Apr 27, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Get rewards for achievements?

    You already get reward points for unlocking achievements, You get 50 reward points a day for unlocking an achievement. You also unlock reward points for unlocking achievements in game pass games if you have game pass, as well as playing game pass games, and PC games from the Microsoft Store too. You can also unlock points by doing certain activities in games as well.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Achievements

    Also are you playing on PC as well? Not all PC games on Game Pass Ultimate support achievements. So if you are playing those games, then there will be no achievements to unlock.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements?

    Some games on Game Pass for PC do not have achievements. Hollow Knight is one of those games, hence why achievements are not unlocking.
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

    Problems with Achievements

    I have had trouble unlocking achievements in several game pass games. The only game I have been unlock achievements in is Pillars of Eternity 2.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

    Silence The Whispered World 2 achivements not working on Xbox Game Pass Pc?

    Not all games on PC have achievements enabled, that is not mandatory for publishing on the MS store for PC, hence titles in the pass may not have achievements even if the console version has them.

    As for Silence - The Whispered World 2 achievements should be enabled as for most play anywhere titles; checking on TA though the game is marked has bugged regarding achievements so it may be an issue related to the game.

    According to TA:

    - Achievements requiring multiple actions do not unlock on the Windows 10 version.

    - This game is known to be buggy; achievement progress may not track, and/or achievements might not unlock at all.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Silence-The-Whispered-World-2/achievements
Thema:

Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements?

Loading...
  1. Game Pass for PC games not unlocking achievements? - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...