Game pass For PC games issue

Discus and support Game pass For PC games issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This error happened the other day when I was trying to play no man's sky. It's not the first time either, it happened a while back with Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arvin Mehridehnavi, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Game pass For PC games issue

Hi,

This error happened the other day when I was trying to play no man's sky. It's not the first time either, it happened a while back with Halo Infinite, State Of Decay 2, DOOM Eternal, LIS and etc. and they didn't happen on the same windows either. I've re installed windows multiple times ever since the first time this happened. the worst part is that they're completely random and when you see this error, all of your installed Xbox App games show the same thing. ad apparently there's no other way to fix this other than re installing games and it's quite frustrating having to re install hundreds of gigabytes of games with a limited internet plan. the first time that it happened was they added express installation for us to browse game files. before that when games like MS apps, there was no problem.

is there a fix to this error now or do i have to re install everything again?

Game pass For PC games issue [​IMG]

:)

Arvin Mehridehnavi, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

We found the error!

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Arvin, this problem usually occurs when the user has antivirus, vpn or firewall.

Do you own? If so, disable them momentarily.

If you have third-party antivirus, open it and check the quarantine tab on xbox files.

Do this test too please

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Arvin Mehridehnavi Win User

Hi, thanks for your response.

No, I don't have a VPN installed nor do I have any 3rd party Antiviruses. and I've already excluded both of my drives from windows defender.

here's the test you wanted me to do:

[​IMG]
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Issues with PC Game Pass

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

I recommend that you read the article below, they are solutions that can help to solve your problem.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-microsoft-st...

*If none of the solutions in the above article solves the problem, try the procedure below.

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  6. Francia J. Win User

PC Game Pass Issue

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please make sure that your PC’s location is set to the correct region/county where the subscription is supported.

Windows settings > Time & Language > Country or Region.

After making the changes make sure to quit and re-launch the app.
Thema:

1. Game pass For PC games issue - Similar Threads - Game pass games

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546