Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones.

Discus and support Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox GamePass for PC. It worked great for months. But now I load up GamePass and my games have all been deleted (except maybe 1 or 2) and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skapunkmetalskater, Jan 4, 2023.

  1. Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones.


    I have Xbox GamePass for PC. It worked great for months. But now I load up GamePass and my games have all been deleted (except maybe 1 or 2) and I can't download and install them again. I've uninstalled Game Pass for PC and when I try to install it again, it fails with a "something unexpected happened" message and error code 0x80072F8F. I've looked online for fixes and while it appears to be a common issue, I can't see a workable solution. I have no issues with any other platforms, like Steam.

    I'm cancelling my subscription and requesting a refund for the period of inactivity due to being unable to download and play any games if I cannot get this fixed.


    Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones. [​IMG]



    Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    skapunkmetalskater, Jan 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Geri M. Win User

    Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones.

    Hello skapunkmetalskater,



    Good day and we you are well today.



    First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?



    Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.



    We look forward to your reply.



    We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. ItsCheesy Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

    I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
  4. Schuyler Collier Win User

    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

    ****? I can't install from Xbox Game Pass PC either. I went to Ubisoft launcher to get it and English isn't one of the install languages. **** is going on
  5. luissolid Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!

    But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones.

Loading...
  1. Game Pass for PC - Games deleted, can't install new ones. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...