Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

Discus and support Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LupusDeusMagnus, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do anything.

submitted by /u/LupusDeusMagnus
    [link] [comments]

/u/LupusDeusMagnus, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Dragon age origins won't launch

But the question is if you can use the EA app or no, if you can't launch the EA app uninstall it as well as the game, then restart the Pc and install both again
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

Cannot download any EA game from game pass

Hello Farc3,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with accessing EA Games through the Xbox App.

I was unable to reproduce your issue, so I have escalated this post.

The steps that I took to reproduce this problem were as follows:

1. Uninstalled my current EA App and all EA content from my computer
    2. Opened the Xbox App on my PC and confirmed I was signed into the correct account
    3. Searched for an EA game, like "Battlefield" in the search bar at the top
    4. Clicked the link "Searching for an EA game? Click here to view EA Play games in PC Game Pass"
    5. Installed EA App from this page
    6. When app was installed, I clicked "Explore the EA App"
    7. Within the EA App, I was able to search and download any EA Game
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
  5. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Hi, thanks for the response.

Where did you mean to uninstall it? I've tried the following:

• In the Xbox Game Pass for PC app, I've right-clicked on the game where it appears on the left hand side, and selected 'Uninstall Game'. This doesn't do anything - the game remains in the list on the left hand side, and if I click 'Install', I get the same
      issue.
    • I've tried going into Settings -> Apps and Features, to try and find the game in there to uninstall. The game does not appear in the list of installed apps, so I can't uninstall it here.
    • I've tried searching on the hard drive for any files with the game's name. Nothing here to delete.
    • I've uninstalled and re-installed the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Same problem persists.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you play Sims on pc if you own it on Xbox, with Game Pass Ultimate?

EA Play is now included for Game Pass ultimate. You'll need to download the EA Play App by following the instructions on the Xbox App on your PC.

PC EA games are not cross-save compatible, so you'll need to start from the beginning on any games you choose to download.
Thema:

Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

1. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  10. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38