Game pass for $1

Discus and support Game pass for $1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that game pass was $1 for 3 months. I had a 14 day trial that came with my new controller that I used. Now I can't get the game pass for 3 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Plzzcarryme, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Plzzcarryme
    Plzzcarryme Guest

Game pass for $1

I saw that game pass was $1 for 3 months. I had a 14 day trial that came with my new controller that I used. Now I can't get the game pass for 3 months for $1? It now wants full price. Thats a bit unfair getting only 14 days instead of 3 months. I never purchased game pass before. Probably won't now since after 14 days it wants full price. After 3 month promotion I would have been more than happy to continue.

:)

Plzzcarryme, Jun 25, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Pass $1

Hi 72westy,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately it would not be possible for you to gift your friend this offer since you are not eligible because you are an existing subscriber. Therefore the Microsoft Store on checkout would recognize this and would present the regular price of the subscription
    while you are logged in. The best thing you can do is direct your friend to this link to join https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?&OCID=AID2000131_SEM_InQ5gkuU

When they log in with their own account, they will be given the offer to join at the discounted price. They would need to set up their own payment method as well to subscribe because of the renewal charge. However, you can then turn off the recurring billing
    (auto-renew) after they join from their online Microsoft Account if they don't want to be charged the normal renewal price after the 3 months.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Game Pass $1

Unfortunately this can not be done, he has to buy the offer for himself for him to get the GamePass deal.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game Pass $1

If he is not a current subscriber he should have access to the deal as though!
  6. Plzzcarryme Win User

Game pass for $1

I did. The guy put me on hold and then came back and said since I used the 14 day trail I can no longer get the 3 months for a $1. It's really not fair and if I knew that I would have just bought it for a dollar.
Thema:

Game pass for $1

1. Game pass for $1 - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1dollar xbox extreme