Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

Discus and support Game Pass FFXV keeps closing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WheelWheaton, Apr 6, 2020.

  1. WheelWheaton
    WheelWheaton Guest

    Game Pass FFXV keeps closing


    the Final fantasy 15 game pass edition has started resetting on my xbox one s after working fine for 18 hours of play reinstalled the game and the same issues occurred it could be after 10 minutes or 10 seconds of play

    :)
     
    WheelWheaton, Apr 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

    Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

    Final Fantasy Collection to Game Pass

    Hopefully soon as they have just added FFXV to the game pass
  4. Ackis Win User

    What's everyone playing this weekend?

    Looks like I'm going to be playing FFXV since the servers are closing soon. :(
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    Video after Loading game, Poor Quality

    [quote user="Guam Pusher"]

    I just like the fact that they added that in. in ffxv I hope they keep it

    [/quote]There will be a FFXIII-3 before you see FFXV :).
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    What are you playing this weekend?

    Most likely I'll be trying out Celeste and checking out some of the games on Game Pass. I do want to finish up FFXV Comrades though.
Thema:

Game Pass FFXV keeps closing

Loading...
  1. Game Pass FFXV keeps closing - Similar Threads - Game Pass FFXV

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...