Game Pass "Enable Mods"

Discus and support Game Pass "Enable Mods" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I have been searching the internet for answers but couldn't find answers so I hope you can help me with this. I want to use mods on game in Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMawbie, Mar 6, 2022.

  1. TMawbie
    TMawbie Guest

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"


    hi I have been searching the internet for answers but couldn't find answers so I hope you can help me with this. I want to use mods on game in Game pass and game is Greedfall. I see in the internet that you can have mods on Game pass but to do that, you need to enable mods first but I can't find it... it doesn't exist on the xbox app. do you have to own games to be able to enable mods or?

    :)
     
    TMawbie, Mar 6, 2022
    #1
  2. veelaprincess Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    That didn't do anything, maybe if you explained how that helps, it would be more helpful. Cause, that didn't change or help me put mods on my games at all.
  3. maxkearney fennell Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    Well a couple of months ago I played skyrim and fallout 4 on gamepass and I could mod them including script extender. The games got put in Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps after I enabled modding for them, the directory is STILL on my pc as proof

    And the games showed they could be modded in the description.

    After the last update to Gamepass app that has all gone. The option is no longer there!

    I know what I did and saw, there is no longer the ability to mod! You need to check your facts
    I was the same, I played modded Stardew Valley. Loaded it up today and the modded worlds crashed the game as it turns out it no longer loads the mods.

    I havent changed anything to the files.

    It really does feel like a step backwards because before I only had to press the enable mods option, but that no longer exists and I can no longer load up the game with mods. Very very annoying
  4. Warren Leggatt Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    Skyrim was moddable recently but no longer is. This is hopeless. Why remove this feature, it is a backwards step
  5. TMawbie Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    hi thanks for the reply. but I have checked all the different games and see if any of them have "This game can be modified" but literally none of them have "This game can be modified" even Skyrim, Fallout or Farming simulator 19. it feel like as xbox has removed "This game can be modified"? or its some wrong with my xbox app?
  6. sandertromp Win User

    Game Pass "Enable Mods"

    It is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really stupid that we cannot mod our games. I want to recommend game pass to my friends, but this is a real deal breaker...
Thema:

Game Pass "Enable Mods"

Loading...
  1. Game Pass "Enable Mods" - Similar Threads - Game Pass Enable

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. How do I enable multiplayer while sharing a game pass sub on Xbox S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable multiplayer while sharing a game pass sub on Xbox S: I had a friend put his account on my Xbox so I could use his game pass, it was his gift for my birthday, and I've been asking about it forever. right so, I hopped on warzone and tried playing...