Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working

Discus and support Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete My GT is SuperNeXus#9264 submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Easiestcc, Dec 5, 2020.

1. /u/Easiestcc
    /u/Easiestcc Guest

I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete

My GT is SuperNeXus#9264

submitted by /u/Easiestcc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Easiestcc, Dec 5, 2020
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox quests

For the Game Pass punch card, you have to play some specific titles to earn the punches. Are you sure that you played the games mentioned? If so. More than likely there's a delay in the servers processing the punches. If need be. You have to reach out
    to the
    Microsoft Rewards Support
    about the issue.
  3. ktek78 Win User

It Takes Two (and other EA Play games) not installing on XGP for PC

That's just not true. It Takes Two is now on Xbox Game Pass. Whether it's EA Play or EA Play Pro doesn't matter. It's a Game Pass game so should work on Game Pass, even if on EA's own service it's 'Pro'
  4. Saeleth Win User

Game pass punch card not working correctly

Hi there,

I ran into this issue as well. It was extremely delayed (like 7+ days) before I got mine. You may want to reach out to MS Customer Support for clarification on when you can expect yours to hit.
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Hi lots of people have had issues with this including myself and have contacted support and still not worked out the issue you can contact support and see if they fix the issue for you.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about this issue but you are at the wrong please to get help.

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ scroll down and click on "contact support of rewards…"

Regards,
Thema:

1. Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Play

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  5. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  6. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  7. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  8. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  9. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  10. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ea punch card game pass