Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter

Discus and support Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i've got this problem where simply launching a demanding game (Halo Infinite Multiplayer for a recent example) it causes for the whole machine to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nenoss, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Nenoss
    Nenoss New Member

i've got this problem where simply launching a demanding game (Halo Infinite Multiplayer for a recent example) it causes for the whole machine to stutter both in image and audio. all my drivers are updated. this doesn't happen with other launchers such as Steam (i play Apex Legends regularly)

Nenoss, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Nenoss
    Nenoss New Member
    i may have not explained myself well. by "demanding games" i meant games that are graphics heavy.
    My specs:
    GTX 1060 3GB
    Ryzen 2400G
    16GB Ram DDR4
    220GB SSD x1 and 1TB HDD x2

note that i've tried both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, the latter wouldn't even get past the "Playground Games" intro

Nenoss, Nov 16, 2021
  3. CarlosNegron1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

Found and resolved;

Problem is the software for the RAZER mouse and keyboard. I turned off the Razer Synapse and the Razer Cortex and the game started running without any glitch.

Halo: Reach PC stuttering and lag

Some Halo: Reach PC users report stuttering and lag spikes across all modes. Microsoft has acknowledged issues with certain setups, however, causes and solutions will vary between systems.

Workaround: The newly-added unlocked framerate causes many stability issues for PC, likely to be addressed in future updates. However, Microsoft has warned that Corsair iCue, Logitech G-Hub, and Razer Synapse may cause stuttering with Halo:
    Reach PC. Disable these programs if installed, when experiencing stuttering and input lag.

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-halo-reach-pc-bugs-and-known-issues
  4. CarlosNegron1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

Found and resolved;

Problem is the software for the RAZER mouse and keyboard. I turned off the Razer Synapse and the Razer Cortex and the game started running without any glitch.

Halo: Reach PC stuttering and lag

Some Halo: Reach PC users report stuttering and lag spikes across all modes. Microsoft has acknowledged issues with certain setups, however, causes and solutions will vary between systems.

Workaround: The newly-added unlocked framerate causes many stability issues for PC, likely to be addressed in future updates. However, Microsoft has warned that Corsair iCue, Logitech G-Hub, and Razer Synapse may cause stuttering with Halo:
    Reach PC. Disable these programs if installed, when experiencing stuttering and input lag.

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-halo-reach-pc-bugs-and-known-issues
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Games freezing and stuttering on 2017 prebuilt

There are many factors related to game stuttering. One of them is your hardware condition. Overheating machines, underpowered GPU, inadequate RAM, and CPU bottleneck are all likely to cause stuttering during gaming. In this case, you need to update your hardware device.

Apart from that, system settings and software settings affect your gaming experience as well

Its a process of elimination, i would google some fixes for pc stuttering on youtube.

Wish you all the best
    Zahir
  6. John P_14 Win User

Keyboard and mouse problems on a lot of games it stutters alot

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There are a few possible reasons why you might be experiencing stuttering when moving the mouse in games like Sea of Thieves, Minecraft, Call of Duty, and High on Life. One possibility is that your computer's hardware is not powerful enough to handle the demands of the game, which can cause stuttering and other performance issues. Another possibility is that you are experiencing network lag, which can cause delays in your inputs, including mouse movement. Finally, it's possible that there is an issue with the game itself, such as a bug or a problem with the game's settings.
  7. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Framerate issues on Communications level

so the HD is whats cause the game to stutter and freeze?
Thema:

1. Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter - Similar Threads - Game Pass demanding

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  10. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...