Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

Discus and support Game Pass / Dead Rising 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by René Namatik, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert. Hab vorhin in den Game Pass geschaut plötzlich ist das game
    nicht mehr da. Ist das bei euch auch weg. Dann will ich nämlich mein Geld zurück.

[Translation - I got the game pass because of Dead rising 3 3 days ago. I downloaded it. And today it does not work anymore. Can not start. Everything tried deleted. Reinstalled. I just looked into the game pass, suddenly it's not there anymore.
    Is that also gone with you? Then I want my money back.]

:)

René Namatik, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Roxszinga 360ID Win User

I have problem purchasing from my Xbox One

it happened to me today

tried to buy walking dead and dead rising 3 season pass

PBR9002 occurs :( :( :(
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Operation Broken Eagle is garbage.

Not very clear that this is about "Dead Rising 3" from the title but thankfully folks have cleared it up in the body of the thread.

While "Dead Rising 3" is an awesome game there's nothing really in the DLC description that had me thinking I want to throw that sort of money at a 'Season Pass'.
  4. neilhorgan Win User

XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

Just noticed Dead Rising 3 and season pass is on deals for gold this week
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

6. x24hrs2livex Win User

world at war

Thema:

Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

1. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3 - Similar Threads - Game Pass Dead

2. Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the walking dead destines coming to ultimate game pass?: I'm just curious to see if it's coming to game pass, due to the really low reviews already around the board. I would like to play the game an see what it's about I seriously don't want to waste...
  3. Will Red Dead 2 come back to games pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Red Dead 2 come back to games pass?: got the disc edition on xbox console so decided to find out if it was possible to play it on cloud gaming since I prefer using the pc found a bunch of articles saying red dead 2 was on games...
  4. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  5. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  6. Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier: I've been playing The Walking Dead - A new Frontier, but right now, it isnt possible to start the game via cloud play (whether from console nor from Pc or android). Installing isnt an option,...
  7. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...: I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it and now I can’t redownload it because it...
  8. Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all of "The Walking Dead" series are on Xbox game pass for pc, but are all on the Xbox...: I have game pass ultimate for a little over a year now and have seen some game pass games come out for just Xbox and some just for pc over the years. This is all fine because sometimes the...
  9. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  10. Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass still missing: What is happening with the Walking Dead games on PC Game Pass Michonne and New Frontier were advertised for Nov 1st and still nothing. 783b5673-cf57-4ac6-8ca7-cab177dfd452

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game with game pass Dead Rising 3