Game pass damaged my machine

Discus and support Game pass damaged my machine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had awful problems with the games pass. First of all I could simply no longer log into it. I got in touch with Microsoft support who took control... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeGingold, Feb 7, 2022.

  1. LeeGingold
    LeeGingold Guest

    Game pass damaged my machine


    I've had awful problems with the games pass. First of all I could simply no longer log into it. I got in touch with Microsoft support who took control of my computer and attempted to solve the problem by setting up a new user account where the log in does work. The trouble is I don't want a ne user account. I am CGI artist and each of my apps has preferences that took days of trial and error to set up. Also my drawing tablet and a million other things none of which came across to the new account and I don't have time to port.

    So recently I uninstalled the game pass as its just not working on my machine. It has left behind 120 gigs worth of files in the Windows App folder that I simply cant delete. I uninstalled the one game I had installed before uninstalling so there should be nothing. Not sure what to do. Have spent a few months subscription only to have my computer filled with files and 2 log ins now that I don't want.

    Also since Microsoft remote logged into my machine every time I shutdown it warns me that someone else is using my machine and they may loose their work.

    Not sure what to do. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    LeeGingold, Feb 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Larry04521 Win User

    Game pass damaged my machine

    I am having the same issues. Cannot even find the files using windirstat.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Broken Game

    you could rent or borrow the game from someone and install it to your hard drive,then put your damaged disc in the machine for normal use.the xbox only reads the security on the disc to prove you have the genuine game as so will use the info that is installed
    on your machine too actually play the game not your damaged disc.
  4. Kimieva Win User

    Season Pass

    So long as at the season pass is still the same as it was at the release date, you get:

    • All three DLC
    • 5 extra Infusions
    • Damage upgrades for the pistol and machine gun
    I didn't regret spending the $$ on it.
  5. GDM007 Win User

    Xbox One error code: 0x800701f8

    I to have this error. Just bought the new 1tb machine to replace the day one ed machine. So excited until I went to load games. What a nightmare. Nearly 3 days of constant babysitting the new machine, trying to get it to load my game library. Do Microsoft
    not care about how damaging this is to them. Or is this market here in Australia not worth the bother?
  6. Crank The Shank Win User

    0x87de2726 Error Code - Read

    You SHOULDN'T unplug the machine that way. It can cause damage.
Thema:

Game pass damaged my machine

Loading...
  1. Game pass damaged my machine - Similar Threads - Game pass damaged

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...