Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?

Discus and support Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has Xbox removed the daily, weekly and monthly tasks? If so, what incentive is there to try a new game? Firstly they removed the points for logging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DP0121, May 3, 2022.

  1. DP0121
    DP0121 Guest

    Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?


    Has Xbox removed the daily, weekly and monthly tasks? If so, what incentive is there to try a new game?

    Firstly they removed the points for logging into the game pass app (now uninstalled as it's defunct in my eyes). If the Game Pass Quests are permanently closed, then for me it's time for me to cancel the Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

    Does anyone know if this removal is temporary or permanent?

    :)
     
    DP0121, May 3, 2022
    #1
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    Quest on game pass

    Hi there.

    Yesterday was the last day to submit quests for Game Pass for the last month. It will be updated later today with new weekly and monthly quests as well as the usual daily, weekly and monthly quests.
  3. teno1878 Win User

    Quest rewards not working on Xbox

    Still the same. When I launch a game pass game the daily quest does not appear. Which is affecting other weekly and monthly game pass quests
  4. Vinny the Mackem Win User

    Monthly Quest finished a day early?

    It's the monthly Game Pass Quests. The daily ones renew each day about 7pm BST and the new weekly/monthly about 7pm each Tuesday. There were no daily quests yesterday, Monday. I need two to obtain the monthly award of 1000 points. The monthly quests renew today, so due to the lack of daily quests on Monday, it looks like I've missed out on that.
  5. BrettDaniel Win User

    Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

    I just filed a report on the insider hub. It's not counting game pass games played. Prevents finishing the daily, weekly and monthly quests. Guess I'll be missing the big monthly reward points..... Again.
  6. Theghost2666 Win User

    Gamepass quests

    Is it down again? Logging into games aren't counting on daily/weekly/monthly quests.
Thema:

Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Daily

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s: I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday! My...
  10. Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...: I have made a few achievements for the daily rewards quest where it asks you to make an achievement in a gamepass game since the start of December. I have not been awarded this achievement. I...