Game Pass daily quest not unlocking points in UK on Tuesday 2 August 2022

Discus and support Game Pass daily quest not unlocking points in UK on Tuesday 2 August 2022 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Happened last month and happening again (missed out on the 1000 points bonus as a result). Tried 3 Game Pass games today and nothing. Daily Achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gritpype, Aug 3, 2022.

1. gritpype
    gritpype Guest

Happened last month and happening again (missed out on the 1000 points bonus as a result). Tried 3 Game Pass games today and nothing. Daily Achievement for 50 points working.

:)

gritpype, Aug 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can advise you couple things to do in your console, but if the issue persists. The best option is try with a different network when possible or submit a ticket with them.

1. Power cycle your console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

2. Please change temporarily your console region via Xbox Settings > System > Language and location

After console reboot, open rewards app, then fully close the app again. Change your region to UK and give it a new try

3. go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

(If that doesn't work, use instead 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary)
  3. gritpype Win User

I have no fibre broadband service at present as my new provider brsk is 6 weeks late with installation so I am using my mobile phone's tethering hotspot function in the meantime. Perhaps, this has something to do with it. I do not want to formally raise this as an issue as yet as have had several problems with Reward points on the console not registering in the last few months since joining Game Pass Ultimate and, to be fair, Microsoft Customer Service have been helpful in crediting missed points (eventually).
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gritpype

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the daily achievement punch card.

As much I would love to help you on this one, is not possible to get help in the community forums due
    to no one regular Microsoft agent is capable to assist you with rewards issues.

Rewards team has their own separate support, you can contact them here:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

From my side, as a regular user too. When I have some issues with rewards I usually use a completely different wifi network or share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect my console in that way.

Personally I redeemed the daily achievement few minutes ago without no issues.

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel to ask

Greetings
  5. Vinny the Mackem Win User

Monthly Quest finished a day early?

It's the monthly Game Pass Quests. The daily ones renew each day about 7pm BST and the new weekly/monthly about 7pm each Tuesday. There were no daily quests yesterday, Monday. I need two to obtain the monthly award of 1000 points. The monthly quests renew today, so due to the lack of daily quests on Monday, it looks like I've missed out on that.
  6. Dzoso Win User

Quest rewards not working on Xbox One

Thank you Georges for your reply.

The quests consist of daily, weekly, and monthly. The daily Xbox game pass quests are the ones I am trying to achieve. For example: "Play Game Pass" +3 points are achieved when playing any game pass game from the library. This is a daily quest. I have tried on my game console, mobile, and PC to trigger the quest. Up until 1/18/2023 (I renewed my game pass ultimate subscription another month), these achievable quests worked.
Thema:

1. Game Pass daily quest not unlocking points in UK on Tuesday 2 August 2022 - Similar Threads - Game Pass daily

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s: I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday! My...
  10. Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of games that the daily "make an achievement in a game pass game" works...: I have made a few achievements for the daily rewards quest where it asks you to make an achievement in a gamepass game since the start of December. I have not been awarded this achievement. I...