Game pass currency problem

Discus and support Game pass currency problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a game pass subscription when I was in Canada. When in US, I am able to change my region, currency and all that and am able to deposit USD and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ptkvmn, Jan 7, 2022.

  1. ptkvmn
    ptkvmn Guest

    Game pass currency problem


    I had a game pass subscription when I was in Canada. When in US, I am able to change my region, currency and all that and am able to deposit USD and spend on other things. I have left my game pass subscription expire and thought that I would be able to start a new subscription in USD, but no, it wouldn't let me.

    If I want to buy game pass, my region must be Canada and I must use Canadian dollar, otherwise it just refuses and show me an error of region not matching. How do I get around this? It would be ridiculous that I must switch my region and pay in Canadian every time I renew game pass, and then switch to US region and pay in USD when doing other stuff. It looks like I am stuck forever for a Canadian game pass account. I do not want to use a different account since all my game progress is in this account.

    :)
     
    ptkvmn, Jan 7, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Game pass currency problem

    It's because you MUST change your account region not just your console region

    Keep.in mind if this is a temporary visit I would wait

    You can only do this every 3months

    Go under my account on this website and manage my region
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Game pass

    Hello Game,

    Unfortunately, with game pass you are not able to use currency on your account to purchase or renew the subscription. However you can use this currency to purchase Xbox live gold, DLC, games and in game currency. You will have to add a credit/debit card
    to purchase game pass.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

    Wrong currency for Latvia.

    Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

    Two months have passed no change
    of currency
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

    x box game pass ultimate

  6. onyxishere Win User

    Help me Xbox

    Sorry to hear it. If this was a season pass then try highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the start/menu button on your controller. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install to see if the content was there.

    If you purchased this pass from a gaming retailer such as Gamestop or EBGames then it may be the code was for currency to purchase the pass and not the pass itself. You can check for currency on your account at
    https://account.microsoft.com
Thema:

Game pass currency problem

Loading...
  1. Game pass currency problem - Similar Threads - Game pass currency

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...