Game Pass + Coupons

Discus and support Game Pass + Coupons in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, Can I use a Microsoft coupon on already discounted games (through Game Pass)? Thank you in advance for a reply!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sieratschki, Jun 5, 2019.

  1. sieratschki
    sieratschki Guest

    Game Pass + Coupons


    Hi there,

    Can I use a Microsoft coupon on already discounted games (through Game Pass)?

    Thank you in advance for a reply!

    :)
     
    sieratschki, Jun 5, 2019
    #1
  2. TimidMinds Win User

    Game Pass + Coupons

    Unless otherwise stated on the coupon/voucher/gift card yes. Trial codes for anything do not stack whatsoever.
  3. Singh on fire Win User

    Game Pass + Coupons

    It depends upon the coupon, usually it wont give you any problem. It should work
  4. LAW 3 Win User

    Game Pass + Coupons

    Hi,

    If you mean store credit (a Xbox store voucher) then yes.

    Xbox or Microsoft store credit can be used against any item in the store, even if it's already discounted through specials, games with gold or a subscription discount such as Games Pass or EA Access.
  5. MustachedSoup35 Win User

    Redeem free game codes that came with a new console

    Hi

    The coupon is for Halo 4 War Games Map Pass. But the box shows a picture of 2 games. Tomb Raider looks like a card and small print defines it as a download. The Halo 4 picture looks like a green plastic game case. I assumed the coupon was also for a complete
    download but now it looks as though I didn't get the actual game disk in the box and the coupon is for what you describe - an add on. Do we try to convince the store it was bought at that the game was missing?
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

    GAME PASS CODE

    Probabily you get the xbox code in the AMD website. Try to redeem it in
    AMD Rewards
    , just insert your coupon code and you will receive the Game Pass code.

    Remember that you will need to have a AMD account to access the AMD coupon redeem page.
Thema:

Game Pass + Coupons

Loading...
  1. Game Pass + Coupons - Similar Threads - Game Pass Coupons

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...