Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

Discus and support Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tBigbone, Jun 19, 2021.

1. tBigbone
    tBigbone Guest

Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing this specific game (Fable II) and through troubleshooting, other games as I have found out. I noticed the issue about 12 hours after a prior play session.

Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) [​IMG]

Like I said through troubleshooting, I booted up Fallout 3, created saves, closed the game, reopened it only to find that the save games don't exist. I did this with Fallout: New Vegas as well, twice, and on the second go, I attempted to manually upload the files to the cloud through the xbox guide. This established, to me, that there is something wrong/going on with the cloud saves uploading and downloading.

I am stumped on what to do from here, I have closed, reopened the game over a dozen times with no change, and used different android devices to connect to the app.

The issue feels beyond what I can physically do, and entirely on Microsoft's server side.

Please help I just wanna play my Fable II again

:)

tBigbone, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

It's not possible to upload game data from a 360 disc to the cloud. The cloud on the 360 is for storing game saves, not the game itself. To play the game on the Series S, you would need to own the game digitally.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Transferring everything to the xbox one

Hello Nathaniel2020,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can move your accounts and saved data to an Xbox One.

You can download your accounts to the Xbox One
    as soon as you get to the home screen. If you were playing on an Xbox One before, the saved data for the accounts is

uploaded to the Xbox cloud
    . This means when you download the accounts to a different console your saved data comes with it. If you are transferring from an Xbox 360, we recommend

uploading the saved data for your profiles to the cloud
    before downloading them on an Xbox One. We hope this information helps
    Nathaniel2020!
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Save Data Location

Hello

Save data for the Xbox One is actually saved on both the harddrive and the cloud, if you move all your content to an external drive it should be moved to that drive as well but the cloud data stays where it is.

If however you should lose your local save data, the next time you boot up the game it will ask you to upload local data or download your save from the cloud. When you click download you will have a copy as local data again as well as cloud based.

More info on cloud saved:
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Backwards Compabilty can't connect to Xbox live

Hey there Djshep, did you follow the instructions exactly? This only clears the local storage and not cloud saves. Your save data for Xbox 360 games is stored on the cloud. Is it possible you're not signed into the same profile with the save games? You might
    try to turn on the Xbox 360 and upload your saves to the cloud again.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Game Progress

You can upload your save data from the 360 to the cloud (You need to enable cloud saving), on the Xbox One when booting your game you can then tell it to recover your save data from the cloud so you can continue where you left off
Thema:

1. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Cloud

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  5. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  6. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  7. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  8. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  9. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  10. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...