Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

Discus and support Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play astroneer through game pass on pc, the game launches and shows a splash screen before just closing. I've read to the visual c,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hashtagz, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. hashtagz
    hashtagz Guest

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching


    Im trying to play astroneer through game pass on pc, the game launches and shows a splash screen before just closing. I've read to the visual c, reinstall the game, and restart my pc. none of this fixed it and I'm still unable to play the game.

    :)
     
    hashtagz, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

    Yes a quick Reddit browse led me to a solution, a little extreme uf you ask me but some users solved it by reseting the PC

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

    In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  3. hashtagz Win User

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

    Drivers are updated and the windows update tool is showing windows is up to date.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

    Hmmm okay, have you updated your drives and Windows 10?
  5. hashtagz Win User

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

    I just uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox app. It did not fix the issue, astroneer is the only game i have had this issue with so I believe theres a problem with the game itself and not the xbox app.
  6. hashtagz Win User

    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

    I have not but from a couple google searches i see there are a decent amount of people having the same issue
Thema:

Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

Loading...
  1. Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching - Similar Threads - Game Pass Astroneer

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....