Game pass app on Surface Pro X

Discus and support Game pass app on Surface Pro X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will the game pass app be available for the Surface Pro X? It already works on Android... it can't be that hard to publish an ARM64 compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Hagger, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Tony Hagger
    Tony Hagger Guest

When will the game pass app be available for the Surface Pro X? It already works on Android... it can't be that hard to publish an ARM64 compatible version

:)

Tony Hagger, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
  3. skater77i Win User

Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

4. Ben Morrison Win User

Xbox app on Surface Pro X

You’re confusing XCloud, which uses a remote data center Toruń the game like you’re watching Netflix, to a local stream on your local network.

Windows 11 launches in a few months as a free update and wil likely contain the updated app
    Incorrect, but thank you for your response. The issue of Windows 11 and whether or not it will run on the Surface Pro X is completely separate discussion. Perhaps the next iteration of the PC Health Check tool will provide more insight there.

Back to my original point, where I was attempting to stream from my Xbox Series X, via an app on the Surface Pro X. Below, see a screen snip of the Xbox Console Companion App, when I try to stream to my Surface Pro X:

[​IMG]

and here is the Xbox app on my iPhone:

[​IMG]

So I can play games on my Series X from my iPhone, but not from my Surface Pro X. THAT's what the issue is.

For the record, xCloud does work on the Surface - when I tested Destiny 2 with it yesterday, there was some hitching during cinematic scenes, though audio was fine. Once in game, there was noticeable input lag though... all of which was submitted as feedback.

Thanks,

Ben
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox app on Surface Pro X

You’re confusing XCloud, which uses a remote data center Toruń the game like you’re watching Netflix, to a local stream on your local network.

Windows 11 launches in a few months as a free update and wil likely contain the updated app
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

My Strategy For Xbox - Xbox Games Playable on Surface Pro 4

I wasnt on about the XO being an all in one device, it sounds like you want the surface pro to do everything. I think the Surface pro should focus on being a laptop with games as 'apps' and the XO should stick to gaming.
Thema:

1. Game pass app on Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - Game pass app

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...