Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest

Discus and support Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest Been 5 days now, and I cant get the Game Pass App Daily Login to register to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loren Foster, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Loren Foster
    Loren Foster New Member

Been 5 days now, and I cant get the Game Pass App Daily Login to register to my Xbox!

Any advice?
    Help!

Loren Foster, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Dzoso Win User

Quest rewards not working on Xbox One

Thank you Georges for your reply.

The quests consist of daily, weekly, and monthly. The daily Xbox game pass quests are the ones I am trying to achieve. For example: "Play Game Pass" +3 points are achieved when playing any game pass game from the library. This is a daily quest. I have tried on my game console, mobile, and PC to trigger the quest. Up until 1/18/2023 (I renewed my game pass ultimate subscription another month), these achievable quests worked.
  3. BrettDaniel Win User

Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

Yep... Dailies just reset. Opening the game pass app on mobile counted instantly. Playing game pass games , still doesn't count for any quests.
  4. Radzta Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I have had the same thing, login to game pass mobile app is recognized fine but Play any game pass daily quest is not recognised.

Ive played several games and made sure i got an achievement in each one on each day to show some proof that i have done it.

I cannot find a way to report this problem to Microsoft rewards/game pass quests
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I managed to get the Mortal Kombat X quest done without an issue but the daily quest to play any Game Pass game would just not complete for me. Im pretty sure it's just a bug though
    I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards
    Support but keep getting an error and to "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game pass weekly quests

Thema:

1. Game Pass App Daily Login not registering to Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
Tags: