Game pass app closing automatically

Discus and support Game pass app closing automatically in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem with game pass app the app keep closing automatically when I open it I have Hawaei CAM-L21 (Y6II) with Android 6 version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Habib999, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Habib999
    Habib999 Guest

Hello, I have problem with game pass app the app keep closing automatically when I open it I have Hawaei CAM-L21 (Y6II) with Android 6 version

:)

Habib999, Nov 12, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Habib999,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with your phone wherein the Xbox Game Pass App closes right away upon launching.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does the issue appear on other apps as well?
    Kindly check this article below to troubleshoot Xbox mobile app

Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

You may also consider checking the troubleshooting steps provided by Huawei for app issues

App crashes, closes unexpectedly, or doesn't respond - HUAWEI Community

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  4. Player172943298 Win User

How about for Arcade: Candy Crush Saga?

My game is not workin the app gets closed automatically. Wen i play candy crush
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can install the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC
  6. AshrafSharaf Win User

Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable

It automatically did after signing into game pass, it automatically signs in into all MS apps now.

Is there a way to find/fix that corrupted file on my main account?
Thema:

1. Game pass app closing automatically - Similar Threads - Game pass app

2. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  4. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  7. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  10. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38