Game pass and Xbox live gold trials

Discus and support Game pass and Xbox live gold trials in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, ive bought an xbox one s 2 controller bundle with 1 month trial of both gold and game pass, when i redeem game pass it says that it is for new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrissKIALmaoWT, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Game pass and Xbox live gold trials

Hi, ive bought an xbox one s 2 controller bundle with 1 month trial of both gold and game pass, when i redeem game pass it says that it is for new customers only, in the past i have activated a trial in 2018 when i only had the xbox 360 i didnt knew that
    game pass was on 360 and i activated it on the xbox website, now if i try on the xbox one it says new customers only, and on pc it says code not found.

i am mad because i bought them with the console and i want to activate them

:)

CrissKIALmaoWT, Apr 22, 2020
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before

This is copied from the Xbox support page.

All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including Games with Gold. On Xbox 360, you’re only eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-games-with-gold-faq
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Advertising problem

Xbox live gold has a free trial period, game pass does not
  5. michelegomez Win User

Game

the only codes I see are on a paper for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XOBOX GAME PASS (free trials). are these the codes to get the game?
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Zaraki,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Some games or console bundles may include a prepaid code for a 2-, 3-, or 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial. This trial starts as soon as you activate the prepaid card. Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games
    and console bundles.

Check out
    How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription
    for more information.

I would like to mention, if you have Microsoft Rewards it is possible to get Game Pass or even Xbox Live Gold using the points earned on the account instead of cash.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

Game pass and Xbox live gold trials

1. Game pass and Xbox live gold trials - Similar Threads - Game pass live

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  10. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...