Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Discus and support Game pass and sling tv for a dollar in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in. c9f341f5-6a24-41fe-af35-6ddcfc0d6447 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019.

  1. batboi2k7
    batboi2k7 Guest

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar


    i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in.

    :)
     
    batboi2k7, Feb 22, 2019
    #1
  2. VizyrsK Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

    I have the same problem too. I checked my messages and email and still no code.
  3. blueamcat Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

    Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. RonaldPray Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

    I am a first time subscriber to game pass and have never had aling either and i have not recieved a code and i called suppoet and they dis mot know how to fix it, so i called sling and they told me i needed to call xbox, and still nothing, we need to get
    this fixed, sounds like a bunch of people are having this problem
  5. KryptekPrecision Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

    You should check your email sometime today. If you don't get it, try contacting the provider.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Thema:

Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Loading...
  1. Game pass and sling tv for a dollar - Similar Threads - Game pass sling

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Game pass+ sling tv

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass+ sling tv: I used that oromotion with game pass + sling tv for a $1. I was supposed to get sling tv before february 14th which was 2 days ago, but still nothing received. What is going on...
  10. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...