Game pass and other games owned on my xbox account just arent there

Discus and support Game pass and other games owned on my xbox account just arent there in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm writing this to hopefully find some help. I just switched to pc the other day, updated and installed everything, but I can not find the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpryCoo, Sep 4, 2021.

  1. SpryCoo
    SpryCoo Guest

    Game pass and other games owned on my xbox account just arent there


    So I'm writing this to hopefully find some help. I just switched to pc the other day, updated and installed everything, but I can not find the game pass for pc or the play anywhere games I have. Remember that it said country not supported or smth like that. Never had the same issue on my Xbox. Any solutions?

    :)
     
    SpryCoo, Sep 4, 2021
    #1
  2. JamesDay_1131 Win User

    Sea of Thieves

    Actually the account that owns the game licence (account1), does not have game pass, its the other account (account 2) that has the licence through game pass.

    So I own one licence on my pc (account1), and the other through game pass on my Xbox (account2).

    They are each on different Microsoft accounts.

    Is it still the same issue?
  3. wowmomupsidown Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

    I understand you can do all of those. The problem is that the subscription is not being shared with the other accounts as it should. My account has no indication that Game Pass Ultimate is owned or being shared, and if I try to download a Game Pass game, the button says "Get Game Pass: Included with Game Pass" when the subscription should be sharing with the other accounts. I'm wondering if it's a time delay issue, where I just have to wait as the subscription was just changed last night around 9 PM CST.
  4. Captain Foxglove Win User

    SHARING GAME PASS

    I share both Live and Game pass with my brother so it should work. Maybe log onto his xbox with your account and download a game from game pass. Then see if he can download them on his own account after that. It should, as todd howard says "just work" if
    you are both each others home xbox, but perhaps it needs a kickstart. My only other suggestion is holding the power button down on your stepsons xbox to hard restart it, that too may kickstart it.

    Edit:

    Just asked my brother, he said that he can't get games from the "my library" game pass section but has to go to the Xbox store and go to the game pass tab there to download games. Hope that helps mate, cheers!
  5. luissolid Win User

    Problem with Game Pass sharing

    When it comes to Xbox Game Pass, the subscription cannot be shared as the Xbox Live Gold subscription can.
    Just to clarify this... Yes you can share the Xbox Game Pass Subscription, for example... I have as my home console the console that its on my living room. So my son and my wife can play the games i have on Xbox Game Pass.

    Now you don't need to have the account with the Xbox Game Pass to download the games, Just follow this steps:

    • Go to the Xbox Game Pass Tab (just by pressing "RB" from Home)
    • In the Xbox Game Pass go to the section that says "Show all" (Press A)
    • Go to the game you want to download... for example HALO 5 (Press A)
    • In the game info screen select "Show in Microsoft Store" (Press A)
    • Now you will see a option that says "You can play this game for now or buy it to own" select Install (Press A)
    • you will start to download the game.
    Also can just go back to the show all section to download other games.

    And you're installing the game without open the account that have the Xbox Game Pass Membership.

    Note: Remember that the account that have the Xbox Game Pass membership need to have the console as "My Home console" so the other accounts can play the games.

    Regards!
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Licence Transfer Question

    Online passes arent transferableft between accounts he will have to Buy his own pass

    Unkown if it is a disk based access then no your cant access it without the disk
Thema:

Game pass and other games owned on my xbox account just arent there

Loading...
  1. Game pass and other games owned on my xbox account just arent there - Similar Threads - Game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...