game pass $99 promotion

Discus and support game pass $99 promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I seen the promotion for 1 year game pass for $99, plus get forza horizon 3 and forza motorsport 7 included on my console for the first time today Oct... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Clue72, Oct 3, 2018.

  1. Clue72
    Clue72 Guest

    game pass $99 promotion


    I seen the promotion for 1 year game pass for $99, plus get forza horizon 3 and forza motorsport 7 included on my console for the first time today Oct 3, 2018. The info says that the valid dates are from sep 13- oct 1. I check frequently for deals, including
    looking at the game pass. ( I have been pondering purchasing the pass for a while.) I have 3 consoles that are all on the insider program. They are in the delta, alpha and alpha skip ahead waves.

    I called support, they suggested this avenue of support. I wanted to purchase this package, but it only appeared today. When I try the purchase option ( the promo still showing) I have not even the option for a 1 year purchase.

    Any help would be appreciated. I am frustrated at seeing something that I had no chance to purchase.

    :)
     
    Clue72, Oct 3, 2018
    #1
  2. DrkCyd
    DrkCyd Guest
    Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

    See details here Get the Best Deal of the Season for Xbox Game Pass and Forza Games - Xbox Wire

    You can take advantage of this offer on
    Xbox.com
    or from your Xbox One console. You can begin playing games with Xbox Game Pass immediately and will receive codes to download
    Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 via Xbox Message Center, likely within 7-10 days, but no later than October 21, 2018.

    Read more at Get the Best Deal of the Season for Xbox Game Pass and Forza Games - Xbox Wire
     
    DrkCyd, Oct 3, 2018
    #2
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Xbox Game-Pass Forza-Bundle

    Hi there,

    Xbox Game pass will be active immediately, but it';s mentioned on the news page that the codes for the games will be send within 7-10 days. See the following statement:

    You can begin playing games with Xbox Game Pass immediately and will receive codes to download Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 via Xbox Message Center, likely within 7-10 days, but no later than October 21, 2018.

    Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/xbox-game-pass-and-forza-promotion/#FiifKvEljzGXPjRe.99


    When you receive the codes for the two games, you will be able to redeem them and download the games. Be sure to use the correct Xbox Live Account when redeeming them, since they will be attached to that account
     
    WPAK, Oct 3, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

    game pass $99 promotion

    Hey there Clue!

    Sorry to hear that you were unable to take advantage of the promotion.

    Unfortunately we are unable to assist in getting you the promotion for the Gamepass + Forza Bundle.

    For future reference you can always go through the Xbox News page to get information on current and future deals & promotions.

    Another great link is straight through the Xbox Sales & Deals Page to view current deals & promotions.
     
    XBF Erick C, Oct 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Clue72
    Clue72 Guest
    Thank you for your info and time spent on this matter. I will monitor the resource pages for future promotions.

    Its a shame that there seems to be no annual purchase option available for the game pass since this promo discontinued. I as well as others would snap up the annual purchase as opposed to having yet another monthly subscription fee. Hopefully this will
    be a standard payment option for the Pass in the near future just as Xbox Live Gold has.
     
    Clue72, Oct 6, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I'm not sure why a yearly subscription does not show through Xbox, you can buy them as prepaid cards through other retailers.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Clue72 Win User

    game pass $99 promotion

    Thank you for your info and time spent on this matter. I will monitor the resource pages for future promotions.

    Its a shame that there seems to be no annual purchase option available for the game pass since this promo discontinued. I as well as others would snap up the annual purchase as opposed to having yet another monthly subscription fee. Hopefully this will
    be a standard payment option for the Pass in the near future just as Xbox Live Gold has.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    game pass $99 promotion

    I'm not sure why a yearly subscription does not show through Xbox, you can buy them as prepaid cards through other retailers.
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

    game pass $99 promotion

    Hey there Clue!

    Sorry to hear that you were unable to take advantage of the promotion.

    Unfortunately we are unable to assist in getting you the promotion for the Gamepass + Forza Bundle.

    For future reference you can always go through the Xbox News page to get information on current and future deals & promotions.

    Another great link is straight through the Xbox Sales & Deals Page to view current deals & promotions.

  10. WPAK Win User

    Xbox Game-Pass Forza-Bundle

    Hi there,

    Xbox Game pass will be active immediately, but it';s mentioned on the news page that the codes for the games will be send within 7-10 days. See the following statement:

    You can begin playing games with Xbox Game Pass immediately and will receive codes to download Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 via Xbox Message Center, likely within 7-10 days, but no later than October 21, 2018.

    Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/xbox-game-pass-and-forza-promotion/#FiifKvEljzGXPjRe.99


    When you receive the codes for the two games, you will be able to redeem them and download the games. Be sure to use the correct Xbox Live Account when redeeming them, since they will be attached to that account
  11. DrkCyd Win User

    Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

    See details here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/xbox-game-pass-and-forza-promotion/

    You can take advantage of this offer on
    Xbox.com
    or from your Xbox One console. You can begin playing games with Xbox Game Pass immediately and will receive codes to download
    Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 via Xbox Message Center, likely within 7-10 days, but no later than October 21, 2018.

    Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/xbox-game-pass-and-forza-promotion/#vC65bIYUsEAmc81D.99
Thema:

game pass $99 promotion

Loading...
  1. game pass $99 promotion - Similar Threads - game pass $99

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...: Get the Best Deal of the Season for Xbox Game Pass and Forza Games - Xbox Wire Took advantage of the Xbox Game Pass Promotion above but never received the Free Forza games Games were supposed to...